Make Your Website Mobile-Friendly With Google’s GoMo
Did you know that nearly half of all adults in Australia, United States and United Kingdom have smartphones?
In a previous article we have already described the importance of having a mobile-friendly website. We have also seen that only less than 10% of the web is optimised for mobile phones.
Interesting facts about smartphones:
- There are more than 1 billion smartphones in the world
- People aged 25-35 have the highest smartphone penetration rate
- Adults consume more news on their smartphones than on print
- 95.2% of smartphone users are accessing the internet daily spending and average of 71 minutes surfing
Google was always a big supporter of mobile technology, especially since the release of its own smartphone operating system Android. And now Google has created a platform for all people or businesses who want to optimise their online presence for mobile phones - HowToGoMo.com.
Google GoMo Webinar – Mobilize Your Site
In a recent webinar Google has addressed the topic of “going mobile” and why it is so important. This webinar covers the following topics:
- Why mobile sites matter
- Review of Google’s HowToGoMo.com resource
- How to create free mobile sites for your small business directly from HowToGoMo.com
- Examples and best practices for mobilising your site
Why do you think going mobile is important? Leave your comments below!
About Daniel Bulygin
Daniel is on his way to becoming a high-class expert in Online & Mobile Marketing. Besides being an editor for trendblog.net he is also working in SEM. Online Marketer | Student | Hard Worker | Smart Thinker | Techie