‘Destiny 2’ Solstice 2022 New Armor And Weapon Leaks
Destiny 2 Solstice of Heroes 2022 has returned, with a new mode, new gear, and even a familiar name. Everything we know about the mode in 2022 is summarised in the following paragraphs.
When Destiny 2’s Solstice of Heroes 2022 begins in July, the Season of the Haunted will host a celebration of the game’s player base. For the second year in a row, gamers will be able to celebrate their accomplishments around the solar system and reopen the European Aerial Zone. Every detail regarding Destiny 2 Solstice 2022 has been covered here.
What does the Solstice of Heroes event in Destiny 2 entail?
- This year’s Solstice of Heroes, or Solstice, is a celebration of the achievements made by Guardians throughout the last year.
- During the first year of Destiny 2, the event was hosted in the Last City to commemorate Ghaul’s defeat in the Red War campaign. After defeating Savathun (for the time being) in the Witch Queen expansion, we have a lot to be thankful for this year as well.
- To earn keys to gain loot, players fight as many bosses as possible in the European Aerial Zone, which is only accessible during Solstices. It’s a little different this time around.
The date and timing of the 2022 solstice
- An episode of “This Week” Season 17 will begin on July 19 with the release of Solstice, according to a blog post by Bungie’s developers.
- Expect the weekly reset to begin at 6 PM BST/10 AM PT/1 PM ET on that day.
- If previous years provide any indication, this year’s event will likely run roughly a month, coinciding with the end of Season of the Haunted and the beginning of Season 18.
- Destiny 2’s Solstice 2022 introduces a new feature called the Event Card. All indications point to this being a battle pass-style add-on for events, with challenges, seals, and titles, as well as additional cosmetic rewards, to be unlocked through completion.
- As a result, it’s best suited to the most dedicated players, yet some in the community have suggested that the Event Card adds to Destiny’s ambiguous revenue model.
- The type of armour you wear and the benefits you receive are both dynamic.
- Solstice armour is getting a major overhaul from Bungie, so if you haven’t been able to fully upgrade it, you’ll be happy to know that you’ll only be upgrading one piece of armour at a time.
- However, improving your armour will allow you to reroll its stats and share the stat potential among all of the drops you receive, according to the creator.
If this datamined set is any indication, we’ll be getting shimmering armour in Destiny 2 Solstice of Heroes 2022 as well:
The determined image below shows what looks to be a Hand Cannon as the new weapon for Solstice 2022:
Mode: Bonfire Bash
A new Bonfire Bash mode is coming to the European Aerial Zone activity that we’ve been enjoying for a few years now.
‘Bonfire Bash’ will be a new activity in the European Aerial Zone, where Guardians will be building and tending “paracausal bonfires” as the enemies of summer fun (including the Taken, Cabal, Hive, and Fallen) attempt to crash and destroy them. This is according to the developers themselves.
If it’s a wave-based horde mode, then Prison of Elders fans will be happy. We’ll be adding more information when it becomes available.
Q1: In Destiny 2, how long is Solstice?
Celebration of Guardians’ achievements in the fourth year of Destiny 2 are highlighted in the Solstice of Heroes, a one-time event. August 3, 2021 marks the weekly resetting point for the Solstice of Heroes.
Q2: On what day Destiny 2’s Solstice Day is known?
In honour of those who fought to keep The Last City safe, the annual Solstice of Heroes event will return to Destiny 2 on July 6. The European Aerial Zone will soon become a battleground for Guardians of the Universe.
Q3: Will Solstice return in Destiny 2?
Season of the Haunted, Destiny 2’s seasonal event, features a return of the Solstice. Previously known as “Solstice of Heroes,” Bungie has confirmed that this event will be renamed “Solstice.”
Q4: When will you be able to finish the Solstice armour?
In order to finish the Magnificent Solstice armour set, players must complete the first two Solstice armour sets before the Solstice ends, according to Bungie’s website. To make progress toward their goals, players must wear armour.
Q5: Is Solstice armour mandatory?
Final requirement: you must be wearing the Solstice armour to complete each phase. To be on the safe side, provide them with their gear for the length of the gathering.