Finally Intel Graphics Card with ACM-G10 Updates are Out
Intel graphics card with ACM-G10. A name has yet to be assigned to this graphics card, but we do know that it will be a limited edition and go on sale later this summer. For the first time, we get to witness this design in action in the form of a real graphics card from the company.
Intel graphics card with ACM-G10
The Alchemist ACM-G10 GPU used in this dual-fan variant has a complete 32 Xe-Core configuration. The question of whether this is the Arc A770 or the anticipated Arc A780 model is ongoing, however all rumours agree that the 16 GB GDDR6 configuration is consistent. In addition to the 8-pin and 6-pin power plugs, we can also see that it is powered.
The Arc desktop model is intended to compete with the Radeon RX 6700 and the GeForce RTX 3070 line of graphics cards. Intel is now focused on enabling the Arc Alchemist mobile series for OEM partners initially, thus it is uncertain when PC gamers will be able to purchase one of these cards.
As many as eight memory modules can be seen on the printed circuit board. In light of these findings, it’s possible that this card is a 16 GB version of Intel’s new flagship Arc 7 A770 graphics card, which uses the full 32 Xe cores of the Arc ACM-G10 GPU.
The Arc Alchemist dGPU lineup is intended to have the following features:
- Up to 16GB of RAM and an ACM-G10 GPU in the Arc A770 (Faster Than RTX 3060 Ti)
- In addition to the ACM-G10 GPU, the Arc A750 can hold up to 12 GB of RAM (Faster Than RTX 3060)
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU): ACM-G10, Memory: 8 GB (On Par With RTX 3060)
- Up to 6GB of RAM and an ACM-G11 GPU power the Arc A380 (Faster Than RTX 3050)
- Infinite Memory Capacity with ACM-G11 GPU on Arc A350 (On Par With RTX 3050)
- It has a G11 GPU and up to 4 GB of RAM (Faster Than RX 6400)
- Because the Intel Arc discrete graphics card engineering sample was given with dual 8-pin connectors, we should expect a lower power demand in the final product.
- The ‘Intel Arc’ logo is also illuminated by LEDs on the sides. Since the blue team is still working on the software for its discrete graphics cards, they expect to ship them in the second half of Summer 2022.
Graphics Card Lineup ‘Rumordered’: Intel Arc A-Series
|Graphics Card Variant||GPU Variant||GPU Die||Execution Units||Shading Units (Cores)||Memory Capacity||The Memory Speed||Memory Bus||TGP|
|Arc A780||Xe-HPG 512EU (TBD)||Arc ACM-G10||512 EUs (TBD)||4096 (TBD)||16 GB GDDR6||16 Gbps||256-bit||~275W|
|Arc A770||Xe-HPG 512EU (TBD)||Arc ACM-G10||512 EUs (TBD)||4096 (TBD)||16 GB GDDR6||16 Gbps||256-bit||~250W|
|Arc A770||Xe-HPG 512EU (TBD)||Arc ACM-G10||512 EUs (TBD)||4096 (TBD)||8 GB GDDR6||16 Gbps||256-bit||~250W|
|Arc A750||Xe-HPG 384EU (TBD)||Arc ACM-G10||384 EUs (TBD)||3072 (TBD)||12 GB GDDR6||16 Gbps||192-bit||~200W|
|Arc A580||Xe-HPG 256EU (TBD)||Arc ACM-G10||256 EUs (TBD)||2048 (TBD)||8 GB GDDR6||16 Gbps||128-bit||~150W|
|Arc A380||Xe-HPG 128EU (TBD)||Arc ACM-G11||128 EUs (TBD)||1024 (TBD)||6 GB GDDR6||16 Gbps||96-bit||~100W|
|Arc A350||Xe-HPG 96 (TBD)||Arc ACM-G11||96 EUs (TBD)||768 (TBD)||4 GB GDDR6||16 Gbps||64-bit||~75W|
|Arc A310||Xe-HPG 64 (TBD)||Arc ACM-G11||64 EUs (TBD)||512 (TBD)||4 GB GDDR6||16 Gbps||64-bit||~50W|
Q1: How to install the Intel HD graphics on Windows 10 64-bit?
- Start by going to the Device Manager.
- To open the Windows desktop, use the Windows key. Start entering Device Manager into your keyboard.
- After clicking Display Adapters, select the Intel Graphics card.
- Go to the Drivers tab.
- There may be a problem with your driver version or date.
Q2: Is Intel HD Graphics supported by Windows 10?
In order to support Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, the Intel HD Graphics production driver version 15.40. 1.64. 4256 has been installed.
Q3: What is the most recent version of the driver for Intel’s High Definition Graphics?
101.1994. For Intel’s Graphics Integrated CPUs, use the most recent version of Intel HD integrated graphics.
Q4: Which graphics driver in Windows 10 is the most suitable for my computer?
Driver 446.14 for Windows 10 from Nvidia.
Q5: Is Intel HD Graphics capable of running Windows 11?
Processor: 2ghz Core i3, 12gb of RAM, 256gb SATA HDD, and a secure boot-capable GPU: Intel HD Graphics 520