The Galaxy Watch is a great smartwatch that can be personalized to fit your style and needs. The bands for the Galaxy Watch are durable, but they need to be replaced periodically. This article will show you how to change your band for Samsung Galaxy Watches quickly and easily with these simple steps.
The Types of Bands for Galaxy Watch
There’s a wide range of Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 bands available. You can match your watch band to your style, outfit, or mood for the day with these popular options:
– Leather bands in black and brown.
– Metal link bands in silver, gold, and rose gold colors.
– Sport bands that are water-resistant up to 50 meters (165 feet).
You’ll also find a number of color choices available too. This article will show you how to change Galaxy Watch straps easily so you can switch them according to the occasion like work, school, or weekend wear.
Essential Tools to Change Galaxy Watch Band
It’s likely that you already have all of what you need at home. Here is everything needed for changing Samsung Galaxy Watch bands yourself without having to go out and buy any special tools:
– Small screwdriver (you can use a coin).
– Side cutters (if you need to open links in bracelet bands).
How To Change Galaxy Watch Band Easily?
There are two things that you should remember when changing Samsung Galaxy watch straps: don’t force it and take your time. Changing the band on a smartwatch is actually very easy. But if there’s one thing you can learn from doing this countless times over the years, it would be patience.
If something doesn’t feel right or works out correctly then take a step back and try again later. Rushing this process will likely result in frustration down the road instead of satisfaction with your new watch face.
To change the Galaxy Watch band, you need to know how to open the back of your device. To do that just follow these steps:
- For metal links or leather straps, use a pin tool. Insert it into the small hole in the strap and push it down until pops out on another side. Now pull gently by both ends of the new strap at once. So it is released from the old one. Loop end through the first opening closest where the pin was located on your original band and secure with snap pins.
- For Galaxy Watch rubber straps there are no snaps. So all you have to do is press straight down around the outside edge of the clasp area. It is near where the digital crown sits (do not press down on the middle of the clasp). Now you can insert a new strap into openings and pull through until it is at the desired length.
Here’s a general guide on How to change a Galaxy Watch band:
- Locate the small pin located near where the strap meets the watch body.
- Using the included tool or a small, thin object (like a paperclip), insert it into the pin and push down until it pops out on the other side of the band.
- Now that the strap is released, gently remove it from around your wrist by pulling evenly on both ends.
- Take your new band and loop one end through the hole closest to where the pin used to be located on the old strap.
- Insert the pin into the hole on the new strap. You may need to wiggle it a bit for it to fit snugly.
- Once secure, repeat steps for the second end of the band and enjoy!
Galaxy Watch is a trendy wristwatch with outstanding features. Lots of users tend to buy Galaxy watch bands to add more colors to their look. That’s why it makes sense to know how to change the strap. If you need to remove a Galaxy Watch band, just follow the guidelines mentioned in this article. Now that your watchband has been removed, go ahead and replace it with a new one.