How to Check if AirPods Are Real- trendblog.net
How to Check if AirPods Are Real? it is very easy to do so. You simply have to follow the instructions carefully. I am sharing a proper guide with you. let us get to know more about it in detail below. Are you checking your AirPods? The best way to tell if AirPods are real or fake is to go directly to the source via different aspects.
How to Check if AirPods Are Real
There are ways through which you can check your AirPods whether they are real or fake. Let’s see what are they:
1>Check For the Serial Number
If you want to check the AirPods then you must go to the sources to find them. Like Apple has online support to check a product’s warranty status whether it’s genuine. Now further to check your AirPods, enter the airport’s serial number and, if you find them there, that means it’s a real one. But if you don’t then you have got the fake AirPods. Here’s what to do to check:
- Go to the web browser then move to Apple’s coverage checking tool.
- Then find your AirPods serial number on the box
- Now connect it to your iPhone via going to Settings > Bluetooth > tapping the I next to the AirPod’s name.
- Then enter the serial number and click Continue after filling the captcha.
- Now if the tool gives back information for that serial number a valid purchased date, then the airpod is real.
2> Pair Them or Check Battery Life
The next way is to tell if AirPods are fake or real is by checking on the parameters that only authentic AirPods can have.
Now when you try to pair AirPods to an iPhone or iPad, a window opens up on the device’s screen. This will be only possible in the case of real AirPods because that feature depends on the W1 chip, a communications chip that Apple innovated for the AirPods. Fake will not show the feature at all.
If you want to witness to check fake AirPods using this trick, follow the steps:
- Remember to check that the AirPods are charged.
- Now hold the AirPods beside an iPhone or iPad, which has Bluetooth turned on. Now open the AirPods case while leaving the earbuds in the case.
- Then check if the AirPods have already been set up with this device, the battery screen will appear there only. That proves that your AirPods are real.
3>Find by the Model Number:
Here you can check the model number of your AirPods to find out which generation of AirPods you are having.to do so follow the given steps ahead:
- Move to Settings then choose Bluetooth.
- Check for your AirPods in the list
- Click the More Info button beside your AirPods, and you can see the model number just there.
4>Look on your AirPods for the Model Number:
In case you can’t use Settings to get your model number, you can detect it on your AirPods. You will see the model number is on the first line of the text printed on the underside of each AirPod, or beneath the left cushion of your AirPods Max.
5>Detect Your AirPods With the Model Number
So, you have the model number, you can easily use it to learn which AirPods you have:
AirPods (3rd generation)
Model number: A2565, A2564
Year introduced: 2021
Model number: A2096
Year introduced: 2020
Model number: A2084, A2083
Year introduced: 2019
AirPods (2nd generation)
Model number: A2032, A2031
Year introduced: 2019
AirPods (1st generation)
Model number: A1523, A1722
Year introduced: 2017
This will also make you assure of the authentication of your real AirPods.
Can Packaging, Manufacturing Also Check for Real AirPods?
Yes, Checking the serial number is the most trusted way to find fake AirPods, but you can use some other methods too. Here are some options including some guessing, so we suggest the options, but you can try these too:
- Cost: We know that Apple products aren’t cheap. Even if you paid much less than that—say, $50 for AirPods Pro—then they might not be real.
- Wireless Charging Case: Now the charging case is included with the second-generation AirPods. If it gets power then only it’s real.
- Manufacturing Quality: Apple is popular for the very high quality of its devices. You shouldn’t see any deposit in the plastic, the ports and connectors are tight, and the colour of white products is clean and bright. If your AirPods visualise a little low quality, the pieces are loose, or the colour isn’t perfect, you might have got the fake one.
- Airpods Packaging: As the manufacturing quality of Apple products is high, so is the packaging quality too. The boxes’ fit is tight, the high quality of the printing, the perfect placement of stickers. If any of these will be absent, then it might not be real.
Is the article helpful for you? Comment in the comment section to trigger us to bring some more researched info further.