Oh! So, you Are using a Dell laptop and are fond of AirPods. but you are confused about how to connect AirPods to Dell laptops? can we connect them or not? you are in the right place. yes, you can completely connect the Dell laptop with your AirPods. There are some difficulties or it may take your time to do so. but why are you worried when I am here.
You know you can pair AirPods to an apple or non-Apple device. Also, you can connect them With an Apple TV. Smartphones and computers support AirPods because these are easy to connect using Bluetooth. Which is almost enabled in all devices. In this article, I am going to discuss how to connect AirPods to Dell laptops and the difficulties which you are facing how to solve them. so without wasting any time let’s get started
How to Connect Air Pods to Dell Laptop
Connecting AirPods Gives you a good experience such as noise-free quality. hands-free, easy to use and has a good battery backup.
- You can easily take a call without touching your phone.
- You bet informed who is calling you.
- One bud at a time.
- Enjoy songs wirelessly.
- Play games freely while listening to songs
- Listen to songs
Here, I am providing you with a guide to connect AirPods to the laptop. So, let’s get started and know in brief.
Step1- Make sure AirPods are in the case and charged. It will not take so long to charge.
Step2- You can see a tangled-type icon called the start menu. On the very first left corner of your pc then go to the settings option. . If you are unable to find it. You can go with the search option and start searching settings from there.
Step3- Go to the devices option.
Step4- You can see Bluetooth & devices option on the screen. Make sure Bluetooth is on( it will turn blue when it’s on)
Step5- Go with the “Bluetooth & device” option
You will see an add device screen click on the Bluetooth
Step6- Open the lid of the AirPods.
Press and hold the small button at the backside.
Step7- When the white light appears. It means your AirPods are turned on.
Just go and search AirPods name on the windows pc.
Step8- Connect them both by clicking on the Done button at the end.
Here, you can enjoy the AirPods connectivity with your dell pc.
How to Connect Airpods to Dell Laptop Within Minutes
Connecting AirPods is very easy. But sometimes it shows unwanted errors. Here, are a few tricks. How to connect AirPods to dell laptops even in errors?
It might happen due to Bluetooth connectivity. Might be a possibility of having an update of dell laptop.
Firstly, You Have to Unpair Your Airpods on Your Dell Laptop.
- Press Windows Key+ I to open the settings app
- Go to the devices on the setting window.
- Find your AirPods here and click on them
- Go with the remove device option
- Click yes in the prompt to remove your AirPods from your pc
Here, after unpairing them let us move to the second step
Toggle Bluetooth on & Off on Your Device
- Go to the device option in the settings. If your Bluetooth is on showing blue tick. Turn it off and wait a few seconds. Turn it on again. Now, try to connect. It might get connected
- Search for the device and connect by clicking o done at the end.
Use One Airpod at a Time
- Using one airpod at a time means you have to connect it with one device at a single time. Sometimes, it causes errors. Select one time
- When you connect to on device already. If Bluetooth is on it get connected to that device automatically. So, be aware of it.
- Disconnect the other airpod (mandatory)
- Just turn off &on BlueTooth and search for new devices. Connect to the one you want to.
How to Reconnect Airpod With Dell Laptop
your AirPod will save Bluetooth information with the specific name once you pair it. If they do not connect with your laptop, that means you have not paired your AirPods with the laptop
so let’s get started on how to reconnect AirPod
Step 1: Go to settings or press Windows + I from your keyboard
Step 2: Here, you have to select “ devices” and scroll down to the audio section. Select your AirPod, and click on the connect button. Your AirPod will start working now
Here, you go. I hope you like this article. If you want to share something related to us and our followers feel free to reach us in the comment section.