How to Connect Brother Printer to Wi-Fi : Solution to All Issues Faced: Using Easy Tricks
How to connect brother printer to wi-fi? Printers made our hard copy documentation easy and handy even to circulate in a network of clients or customers in the business world or for normal people. Brother printer plays an additional role of a helping hand for the printing task there are ways not only to connect your brother printer but also to check for its flawless work. But some pre-planned steps can help to do it easily without any issues in between.
So, here in this article, we are going to discuss the way to connect your brother printer along with the important updations too.
How to Connect Brother Printer to Wi-Fi
As we discussed above for pre-requirements, you should detect the settings for the wireless network of your wireless router or fetch point. These are
- The Network Name
- The Network Key
How Can You Find the Network Name and Network Key?
- For this move to the bottom of your wireless router or fetch point.
- Now look at the documentation provided at your wireless router or fetch point.
- Remember brother can’t give this data. In case you still cannot detect your wireless Network Name and Network Key then immediately connect to your Internet service provider or router manufacturer.
Setting Up a Brother Machine on a Wireless Network or Wi- Fi
After your above settings are done, set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Just connect the power cord first to your Brother machine and then connect it to a socket and switch on your Brother machine.
- Now select the Menu button from the control panel of the machine.
- Navigate and select Network and tap on OK.
- Again navigate the options and choose WLAN and tap on OK.
- The same way goes through all options and choose Setup Wizard and click OK.
- Does the message occur WLAN Enable? Tap on Yes to enable it and the wireless setup wizard will start.
- Now after that your machine will find your network and show the list of accessible network Names (like SSIDs).
- Then the list of SSIDs get visualized, choose the SSID you wanted and filled also and then tap on OK.
- Now perform any one task.
- In case of the authentication method and encrypted data require the password then type in the Network Key, then tap OK to apply the settings. Choose Yes.
- If your authentication method is Open System and even encryption mode became none then move to the next step
Now your machine tries to get connected to the wireless network that you have selected.
Perform Downloading and Installation of Your Brother Machine’s Software
Now as soon you finish with the settings of your Brother machine, must install the driver.
So, to download the driver go through these:
As per the windows user, Go to the Downloads part and download the Full Driver and Software Package. Then follow the installation guidelines given on the download page stepwise.
So, now the process is completed. You can check for accuracy.
Oh! Have Issues With the Brother Printer Wireless Connection?
But if you have some issues with Brother Printer Wireless Connection, follow to solve:
- You just start again your Router And Brother Printer and if possible your computer too.
- Check before your printer password for accuracy.
- Now use WPS Key to Connect your Printer with the Router in case your router and printer both have a WPS key.
After that, if you have Installed any old Printer Driver then Uninstall it and Install your new Printer.
Sometimes to connect the Brother printer to the wireless network, we have to take the help of a computer for a flawless checkup.
Note: remember to configure your Brother QL-820NWB printer with the help of a CD or USB cable then must download the quick set-up guide for the Brother printer and go through for the help.
Extra information for Brother Printer connection:
Download the Check-In App
- Well, this app is accessible in many places or countries, but be alert that the app does not get supported by international phone numbers.
Connect the Brother Printer to the App
As the Brother printers connect get supported only to the Check-In App on iOS devices through AirPrint. Do to so follow the same listed below:
- Switch on the printer.
- Now connect your device using the check-in app to the same wireless or Wi-Fi network as of the printer.
- In the check-in app, navigate and select a setup that needs a printer and chooses AirPrint.
- Then select the brother printer ahead.
Now you can get your brother printer connected to the wireless network or Wi-Fi and even can resolve some of the issues listed above along with the solutions. I tried my best to provide you with a piece of detailed information about the How to Connect Brother Printer to Wi-Fi. If you want to share something related with us and our 1lakh followers, feel free to share with us in the comment section. Also, if you have any queries you can ask us in the comment section below