Let us t know thehree methods for how to download from youtube
Method 1: On a computer, use VLC Player
On your PC, go to https://www.youtube.com. You may be able to download videos from YouTube using VLC Media Player if you have it installed on your computer. To begin, open your browser and go to YouTube.
- If your computer does not already have VLC Player installed, you can get it from https://www.videolan.org or use it another way. This method should work for most videos, although you might get an error saying “Your input can’t be opened” while downloading.
- If it refuses to play the video, it’s because YouTube has restrictions on where the video can be found on the internet if it contains copyrighted material. The only way around this is to utilize an unaffected download website, such as mpgun.com, or to use computer software.
- Navigate to the video you wish to save. Using the “Search” bar at the top of the screen, you can look for the video. The video should start playing as soon as you select it. Make a note of the video’s URL. You can accomplish this by selecting the URL in the browser’s address bar and pressing Ctrl+C (PC) or Command+C (Mac) (Mac).
- VLC Player should now be open. On Windows, it should be on the Start menu, and on Mac, it should be in the Applications folder. It’s an orange traffic cone as a symbol. VLC can be downloaded for free at https://www.videolan.org if you don’t already have it. VLC is a free and open-source video player that supports a wide range of file formats.
Create a brand-new network stream. VLC supports network streams, which allow you to play material from your web browser. For Windows and macOS, the steps are slightly different
Open Network Stream, then choose Media…. macOS: Then select File, then Open Network.
In the field, paste the YouTube video’s URL. Then hit Ctrl+V (PC) or Command+V (Mac) in the “Please enter a network URL” text box (Mac).
Play (on a PC) or Open (on a Mac) (Mac). This will launch VLC and play the YouTube video.
If you’re having trouble playing YouTube videos, upgrade VLC to the most recent version and try again.
If you’re still having trouble playing YouTube videos, copy and paste the text from this page into a new Notepad or TextEdit file. Save the file as “youtube.lua” on your computer. Navigate to “C:Program Files (x86)VideoLANVLCluaplaylist” in file explorer on Windows. Right-click VLC.app in Applications and select Show Contents from the menu. After that, go to “/MacOS/share/lua/playlist.” Replace the “youtube.luac” file with the “youtube.lua” file you just saved.
View the codec information for the video. To do so, follow these steps:
- Click Tools, then Codec Information on Windows.
- On a Mac, select Window, then Media Information.
- The “Location” field should be copied. You’ll see a long address at the bottom of the window that you’ll need to copy. To copy the whole address, first highlight it and then follow these steps:
- Windows: Right-click the highlighted link and select Copy from the context menu.
- Right-click the text field and select Open URL from the menu that appears.
- Copy the URL and paste it into your browser, then hit Enter. If you’re using a Mac, you can skip this step because the video should already be visible in your browser. Open a new browser tab, right-click the address bar, and then click Paste if you’re using Windows.
- Save the movie by right-clicking it and selecting Save video as. This should bring up the “Save” box on your PC.
- Save the video to your computer. Right-click the video in your browser and select Save video as from the drop-down menu that appears. The video will start downloading as an MP4 file named “videoplayback” to your PC.
- Choose a place and save it. The video will be downloaded to your computer as a result of this action. You can examine the file after it has been downloaded by double-clicking it.
How to Open Pdf Document: Why Am I Unable to Open Pdf Document
5 ways to screenshot on mac: Using Shortcut Keys: 2022 Updated
How to Delete a Page in Word: Extra Blank Page: Windows
How Do you Root an Android Device: Why There is Need of Rooting
Method 2: Using a Computer with a 4K Video Downloader how to download from youtube
The 4K Video Downloader setup file can be downloaded here. In your web browser, go to https://www.4kdownload.com/products/product-videodownloader, then click Get 4K Video Downloader on the left side of the page. The setup file for 4K Video Downloader will be downloaded to your computer.
4K Video Downloader is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. 4K Video Downloader should be installed. After the 4K Video Downloader setup file has finished downloading,
4k Video Downloader, follow these steps to install it:
Windows users should double-click the setup file, select Yes when prompted, and follow the setup instructions on the screen.
Double-click the setup file, double-check the installation if necessary, drag the 4K Video Downloader app icon to the “Applications” folder, how to download from youtube, and follow any on-screen prompts.
- In a web browser, go to https://www.youtube.com.
- Navigate to the video you wish to save. The video should now start to play.
- Make a note of the video’s URL. Click the video’s address in your browser’s address bar, then click Ctrl+A (Windows) or Command+A (Mac) to select it completely, then Ctrl+C or Command+C to copy it.
- 4K Video Downloader should now be open. If 4K Video Downloader did not launch instantly after installation, go to the Windows Start menu or your Mac’s Applications folder and select the link.
- Paste the link into the box. It’s in the 4K Video Downloader window’s top-left corner. The 4K Video Downloader will extract the address you copied if you do so.
- From the “Format” option, choose a video format. If you don’t see “4K” listed in the quality options for a video that you know supports 4K, changing the video format to MKV usually brings up the 4K option.
- Choose a high-quality product. The highest feasible quality will be picked by default, however, if your machine does not support the maximum quality, you can check the box next to an alternative quality (e.g., 1080p).
- Many laptop screens, for example, do not support 4K video, so downloading a 4K video is futile.
How to download from youtube?
Click on the Download button. It can be found near the bottom of the window. The video will start to download to your computer.
Open the location of your video. When your video has finished downloading, right-click it and select Show in Folder from the drop-down menu that appears. This will open a File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) window containing your downloaded video, which you can then double-click to play in your computer’s default video player.
If you’re using a Mac, hold down Ctrl when clicking the video to bring up the right-click menu.
The third method is to use KeepVid on an iPhone or iPad. how to download from youtube
- Install Readdle’s Documents app on your iPhone or iPad. Because Apple makes it tough to download files on your iPhone or iPad, you’ll utilise the Readdle app. Here’s how you get your hands on it:
- Start by going to the App Store.
- In the bottom-right corner, tap Search.
- Tap Search after typing readdle into the search field at the top of the screen.
- Next to “Documents by Readdle,” tap GET or the cloud symbol. It’s a grey “D” with yellow and green highlights.
- Follow the directions on the screen.
On your iPhone or iPad,
- Go to YouTube. The white icon with a red rectangle and a white triangle inside is the one you’re looking for.
- Navigate to the video you wish to save. To search, tap the magnifying glass at the top of the screen; to explore films you’ve saved, tap Library in the bottom-right corner. When you arrive at the video, it will begin playing right away.
- Select Share from the drop-down menu. It’s the arrow-shaped indicator beneath the video’s title. There will be several sharing icons available.
- Copy the link. In the bottom row of icons, it’s the grey icon with two overlapping rectangles. The link to the video gets copied to your clipboard.
- Open the Documents app on your phone. It’s a grey “D” with yellow and green highlights. It should now be displayed as the last icon on your home screen.
- Because this is your first time using the app, tap Continue when requested, then navigate through the screens until you reach the “Documents” panel at the top.
- The blue compass icon should be tapped. It’s in the “Documents” screen’s bottom-right corner. This will launch a web browser.
In Your Browser
- In your browser, go to https://keepvid.pro. You can do this by typing the URL into the top-of-the-screen “Go to this address” field and then hitting Go.
- Enter a link in the “Enter Link” field. Your keyboard will spring open as a result of this.
- Hold your finger on the “Enter Link” field. The “Select All” and “Paste” options will display after a few seconds.
- Press the Paste button. In the blank, paste the YouTube video link you copied.
- The blue Download Now button should be tapped. Keepvid will find the video and give you various options for downloading it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Best Download. It’s the blue button below the duration of the video. The screen “Save File” will appear.
- If you want a smaller download, click the Download Other Formats box below and select something different.
- Optionally, rename the file and then hit Done. The video will be downloaded to your iPhone or iPad. You’ll be taken back to the main Documents by Readdle screen once the video has finished downloading.
How to download from youtube Readdle folder?
In the Files app, add the Readdle folder. You can easily access your downloaded videos if you add Readdle to your Files app. Here’s how to do it:
- On your home screen, open the Files app (the blue folder). It might be tucked away in a folder.
- At the bottom, tap Browse.
- In the top-right corner, tap Edit.
- Toggle the “Documents” switch to On (green).
- At the top-right corner, tap Done.
- You can now access the videos you downloaded with Documents by Readdle using the Files app.
Watch the video that you’ve downloaded. Follow these steps when you’re ready to watch your video(s):
- Files should be opened.
- Select Browse.
- And, select Documents.
- Select Downloads.
- To see the video, simply tap it.