Playing for real money on an online casino is one of the major highlights of participating in online gambling where players get an opportunity to win real cash while participating in recreational gaming.
But making withdrawals and deposits on online gambling sites intimidates many amateur players who venture into online gambling for the first time. Here is a guide to simplify and bust all myths around casino withdrawals from the best payout casino sites in New Zealand available on the Internet.
What to Look Out For
While choosing online casinos, it is imperative to choose online casinos which are registered under different gambling agencies and authorities to ensure a safe and protected gambling experience.
Look out for online casinos registered under the United Kingdom Gambling Commission or Malta Gaming authority or casinos registered under offshore authorities – who provide secure means of withdrawing payouts. Such as the Gambling Commission of Great Britain, the Government of Gibraltar, etc.
Make sure the online casino you choose accepts the currency you use to make deposits or register on the online casino to unlock casino bonuses and benefits which gets transferred into the player’s registered account and which can be cashed out through the casino’s withdrawal policies.
Each online casino has a separate and distinct way of initiating a withdrawal. Usually, the basic process remains the same across all online casinos.
- The player has to log into their registered accounts and open their gamer’s profile.
- Select the casino’s “Wallet” or” Cashier” option or the option available on the site similar to this function.
- The casino site then requires the player to select a payment method which the player has to choose from the options provided to make a quick casino withdrawal.
- Then the player is required to fill in all necessary details as required by the casino to initiate proceedings.
- The amount to be withdrawn from the player’s account is to be specified after filling in the necessary details.
- The casino site then asks for confirmation for all information provided. After rechecking the information provided, the withdrawal is confirmed and the request is recorded by the casino.
- After the request is recorded then the casino processes the request and the withdrawal is initiated. In case of any inconvenience, players are encouraged to contact the customer care provided by the online casinos to cater to their grievances and problems.
- After the request is confirmed by the casino, the player has to wait for the process. Each online casino has specific periods where withdrawals are allowed after rechecking the credentials of the players. Once that passes through, the process begins.
Players can choose from a range of methods to initiate their winnings withdrawal. Each method comes with its perks and shortcomings.
- Bank Transfer
- Credit/Debit Card
Bank transfers take approximately 5-8 days (longer sometimes because of mandatory verification checks) whereas credit/debit card transfers are comparatively quicker methods, where they approximately 3-6 days. The quickest withdrawal method has to be E-wallets where they require 1-3 business days to process the requested withdrawal.
Players are encouraged to use the E-wallets method to ensure quicker payouts and faster withdrawals. But these are just approximate estimates since each online casino has its withdrawal policies and timelines they adhere to.
It is easy to request and initiate withdrawals from all online casinos but players have to keep in mind the requirements needed to request payout withdrawals. Each casino has its set of requirements that need to be fulfilled to request a casino withdrawal.
- Betting requirements – Some casinos require a minimum $10 deposit to unlock the casino bonus. Wagering requirements refer to the amount that needs to be reached or how many games need to be played before one is eligible for requesting a withdrawal.
- Amount limit – Some casinos cap off the upper limit of casino withdrawal on their site. This is to ensure a steady amount of withdrawals is available for all players. Some casinos allow big withdrawals only if it coincides with their payment schedules.
- Withdrawal limit – This marks out the amount of money that can be withdrawn from the online casino site
- Time limit – Players can withdraw a predetermined number of times from each online casino.
- Security checks – Players need to fill out security questions or fill out a KYC (which differs from casino to casino) while registering or requesting their first casino withdrawal. These checks are mandatory to discern the legal age of the player and their payment credentials before processing a withdrawal.
This guide should help to make casino withdrawals a seamless experience. By following these simple steps and keeping in mind these regulations online gambling experience becomes a thrilling one, where players can win huge payouts and withdraw their winnings.