How to Request Money on Apple Pay Using iPhone, Apple Watch
How to Request Money on Apple Pay? With apps like Venmo and Cash App becoming increasingly popular, other businesses are attempting to cash in by developing their own peer-to-peer money transfer apps.
Apple is one of these businesses. Apple Cash is Apple’s money transfer service, as opposed to Apple Pay, which is a virtual wallet that holds your credit cards on your phone for use in stores. In this world of digitalization, we all are doing different kinds of transactions every day and everything through our phones, our desktop and even our smartwatches. When it comes to payment, the companies that come to mind are Google Pay, Samsung Pay and Apple Pay. This transaction becomes hectic sometimes as you get stuck where to go and what to do.
How to Request Money on Apple Pay
Well, talking about Apple pay, things take a little secure turn here. As we all know, Apple is famous for its security and its protected transactions. The payment of any money needs several security checks. Now coming to the part of requesting money from your friend or colleague using Apple Pay.
Follow the given steps to request money on Apple pay.
Requesting Money Using iPhone:
- Open your device as usual.
- Open up the conversation of that particular person on the ‘Messages’ from whom you want to request money.
- Or simply you can start a new conversation with anyone you want to request money from.
- Tap on the “Apple Pay” button that you can see on the toolbar above the keyboard.
- If you don’t see any option of “Apple Pay“, just click on the. “App Store” button.
- A pop menu will appear on the screen with an empty slot for money.
- Enter the amount in the blank space.
- Once you are confirmed about the amount, then tap “Request”.
- Finally, click on the send option to send your request.
This was the simple step to send a money request on your iPhone. But, if you want to send a request through your smartwatch, the steps are not quite different yet a little quirky.
Request Money on Your Apple Watch:
- Open up your Apple watch.
- Open the “Messages” app and choose one to do the conversation with whom you want to request money.
- Tap on the “App Store” button
- It will show you different options on your Apple Watch, select the Apple Pay button from the options.
- Now, enter the amount in the pop-up menu.
- After entering the amount, you have to swipe on the Apple Pay button to see the “Request” option.
- Tap on “Request” to send your request for the money to the particular person.
By following such steps, you can ask for money from your iPhone or your Apple Watch no matter where you are or what you are doing.
Things come to receiving the money. It is better to set your iPhone for receiving the payment automatically instead of keeping it on manual.
To Set This Payment Option, Follow These Steps:
- Open your respective device.
- Now, open up the “Wallet App” and then tap your Apple Cash Card on your device, to connect your card to your iPhone.
- Tap on the Three dot option for more options.
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- Now, select “Automatically Accept Payments” or “Manually Accept Payments”
If you are having the Manually Accept Payments option turned on, then you have the privilege to accept the cash through message within 7days as well as you have the authority to reject the payment by simply opening the Wallet App and selecting the payment that you want to reject and tap “Reject Payment”
Now you are good to go, you can request money using your iPhone, or Apple Watch and even reject payments if you don’t want it anymore.
Apple Cash Balance Refill
- By default, Apple Cash payments deduct the appropriate cash from your associated debit card, but you may also top up your balance ahead of time.
- Tap Apple Cash under the Cards category in Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay.
- CHit Add Money on the Apple Cash screen, then input the amount you want to deposit and tap Add.
- The minimal deposit is ten dollars. Use Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode to verify the transfer. The amount will then appear as your Apple Cash balance.
Apple Cash Balance Can Be Used
- When you receive money with Apple Cash, it is automatically added to your account balance, which you can then use to make purchases with Apple Pay or transfer to your bank account.
- You can check the balance of your Apple Cash card by launching the Wallet app on your iPhone and looking for it among the other cards listed.
- The balance available for purchases is displayed on the card. To check your most recent transactions, tap the card.
- When you wish to pay for something at an Apple Pay-accepting store, press the Apple Cash card until it displays full.
- The transaction is then verified using Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
I tried my best to provide you with a piece of detailed information about the HOW TO REQUEST MONEY ON APPLE PAY. If you want to share something related with us and our 1lakh followers, feel free to share with us in the comment section. Also, if you have any queries you can ask us in the comment section below