“Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with deeper meaning”
A voice message is something about a personal touch. You record your message in your voice and send it to the person, which is similar to having the face to face conversation. When you know how to send a voice message on iPhone, it allows you to record what you exactly feel with pauses, high and low pitch, Whispers, etc.
Isn’t it sound full of emotions?
I know it is. So, I am going to enlighten you with the steps to send a voice text message on iPhone.
How to Voice Text on iPhone with the Message App?
I am sharing these steps that will help you send a voice text on an iPhone with the use of an in-built message application.
- First, head to the Messages app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the iMessage conversation. If you want to add a new contact, tap on the compose button in the upper right.
- After that, you need to tap and hold on to the gray audio wave icon. It is available in the typing box on the right side.
- Now, you can simply speak your message while holding on to the microphone.
- After you complete your message, you can release the hold.
- To send a voice message from your iPhone, just tap on the bubble icon with an upward arrow.
- In addition, before you send your voice message you can hear it by tapping on the triangle button. If you want to cancel it, tap on the Cross button.
That’s all Mate! Your voice message has been successfully sent.
How to Listen to iPhone Voicemail?
If you are a receiver of a voice message, follow these steps to listen to it:
- Touch and tap on the triangle play button to hear the audio message.
- You can hear it by lifting the phone to your ear as you do on a normal call.
Enable the Raise to Listen option from the settings.
Note: Voice messages are set to expire after 2 minutes of listening. However, you can always save them manually.
How to Send Audio Messages Using Voice Memos App?
The second method is to send a voice message on iPhone through the voice memo app. Follow the steps below:
- On your iPhone, go to the voice memo app.
- In order to record a voice note, tap on the red button.
- Once you are done speaking your message, Hit on the Red Square button.
Remember: When you record your message, tap anywhere on the recording card to open the full screen on your iPhone. On this full screen, you can pause a recording anytime and resume it again.
- Tap on the three dots to share voice messages on the memos app.
- Next, you need to tap on the message option.
This is how you can share a voice note on the iMessage with the help of an inbuilt voice memos application on an iPhone.
- Open the messages to continue your conversation.
You have all set to send voice text messages on your iPhone.
I have shared two best methods to let you know how to send a voice message on iPhone. With these two methods, you are allowed to send a voice chat on the iPad and Mac as well.
You can also use a third-party application to share a voice message.
Let me know which is your favorite application to share and receive voice chat on the iPhone.
Do not forget to drop your comments below!