How to Send Bitcoin on Cash App
How to send bitcoin on cash app? Cash App currently only supports Bitcoin (sorry if you’re always up to date on the latest crypto trends), but its super simple user interface makes managing your funds a breeze. This is an excellent tool for both new Bitcoin buyers and experienced traders. And you can always transfer your funds. If you want a more complex wallet in the future. If the thought of managing a MetaMask wallet. Or navigating the NFT landscape on OpenSea sounds a little intimidating, you’re in luck: you can buy, sell, and trade Bitcoin on Cash App. In this article,, we will find how to send bitcoin, how to buy bitcoin, how to sell bitcoin, how to transfer bitcoin using the Cash App.
How to Send Bitcoin on Cash App?
Let Us See in a Stepwise Manner, How Can We Buy Bitcoins on the Cash App:
- Before you do anything else, you should buy some Bitcoin! The Cash App allows you to buy as little as $1 worth of Bitcoin at a time, and it has a completely separate tab for managing your coins.
- Tap the Bitcoin symbol in the lower right-hand corner of your Cash App home screen to open the Bitcoin tab.
- In the centre of your screen, click the large, bright “Buy” button.
- Choose how much Bitcoin you want to buy by selecting a fixed USD value or creating a custom order.
- If this is your first time purchasing Bitcoin through Cash App, you will be prompted to enter a few more personal details for security purposes, as well as set a PIN.
- You’ll only need to enter your PIN if you make another purchase.
- You’ll have the option to confirm your order, at which point Cash App will break down any fees associated with your purchase.
- When your order is complete, you will be returned to the Bitcoin tab.
- You’ll now see your Bitcoin balance in the centre of the screen, as well as a simple chart showing Bitcoin market fluctuations over the last week or so.
As far as buying is concerned, the bitcoins can also be sent to others as a gift or for any payment type. Now, we will find out
How Can We Send the Bitcoin on the Cash App:
- The Cash App will, of course, send USD by default. Simply tap on the currency drop-down menu on your transaction tab to switch to Bitcoin.
- The currency menu will display your USD and Bitcoin balances. Tap Bitcoin to change the currency you’re working with.
- Choose how much you want to send. Enter a value in USD, and Cash App will calculate how much Bitcoin you have.
- There is a fee for transferring Bitcoin, but it is only a few dollars. After you’ve entered your phone number, simply tap “Send” at the bottom of the screen.
- Before confirming and sending the transaction, you’ll be asked to choose a recipient from your contacts or enter a $Cashtag, just like you would with a USD transaction.
Apart from buying and sending, you can also sell the bitcoins you have in your wallet. If the market is collapsing then you can square off your profit and sell the bitcoins to avoid a huge loss. Let us find out
How to Sell Bitcoins
- The key to profiting from Bitcoin trading is to strike while the iron is hot. You can sell Bitcoin quickly whenever you want on Cash App, or you can set up automatic sales when the value rises.
- Tap the centred “Sell” button on the Bitcoin tab.
- The app defaults to a one-time sale, and you’ll be prompted to select a value in USD to sell. You can choose a predefined value or create your own, just like with the purchasing options.
- Once you’ve decided on a price, you’ll be prompted to enter your PIN and confirm the transaction.
- That’s it! Your Bitcoin has been sent, and the transaction will be reflected in your Bitcoin and USD balances.
- You may also schedule sales to occur when the value of Bitcoin reaches a predetermined level. Instead of picking a one-time selling value when you initially press “Sell,” choose the “Change Order Type” option.
- Tap “Custom Sell Order” on the following screen.
- On the following screen, you’ll see a graph that shows the value of Bitcoin over time (you can look at it by the day, week, month, or year). You may select a Bitcoin price that will cause a sale using the slider.
- When you’ve decided on a value, touch “Set.”
- When that trigger value is reached, you’ll be asked how much you want to sell for. Again, you have the option of selecting a preset sum or entering your own.
- You will now be requested to select an expiration date for this trigger from a list of predefined alternatives.
- Setting up automated sales might be beneficial if you pay careful attention to the market, but keep in mind that what you set is what you receive.
- Even if the value continues to rise, the transaction will go through instantly once your target price is met.
- Once you’ve selected an expiry date, Cash App will ask you to enter your PIN and confirm the information before proceeding with the automated sale.
- Once you’ve set up these rules, you can’t change them, but you may cancel them and put up new ones.
- Scroll down to the “Activity” area of the Bitcoin tab to check what automated sales you’ve set up.
Follow all the steps to sell the bitcoins from your wallet. And boom!!! You’ve sold your bitcoins.
I hope, this Article is helpful for you. If you want to share something related feel free to reach us in the comment section.