How to Share Someone’s Story on Instagram
So, you are an Instagram user, a social media lover. Instagram is one of the most favorite social media platforms. And the best part is to check everyone’s story and that’s why you want to know how to share someone’s story on Instagram? There are more than1.386 a billion active users of Instagram. but, staying connected to your friends and family is a superb idea. What they are doing how they are and also sharing their activities.
Instagram is increasing users day today. It has become one of the most used social media platforms with the highest watching time. That’s why I am here today as, in this article, I am going to discuss how to share someone’s story on Instagram. sometimes, your friends tag you in their stories to mention you. But it might be possible that you will become unable to share the story on your profile.
How to Share Someone’s Story on Instagram
Instagram Stories are only available for a limited period. Unlike other social media networks, Instagram makes it more difficult to share or retweet someone else’s original content. However, if you like someone’s Instagram Story, you might want to share it with your friends and followers. This article explains how to share other users’ material on the site and when to do so.
- Ability: The ability to share something with your followers is one of the most appealing parts of social networking. You can retweet on Twitter. There’s an option to share a post on Facebook. You can also repost on Instagram, which is a way to share a photo from another Instagram user with your followers.
- Repost: Reposting someone else’s Instagram stories or material to your company or a private account on Instagram is known as reposting. Reposting Instagram stories is a terrific method to get more attractive material on your feed.
When someone mentions you in their story, you’ll be able to repost it right away, complete with the photo or video.
Let’s Get Started by Various Ways to Share Another Person’s Instagram Story
It’s simple to share someone else’s Instagram Story, as it always is.
Whether or not you can add someone else’s Story to your own is mostly determined by whether or not the creator tagged you. There is no way to add the Story to yours if the person does not tag you. There are plenty of other possibilities below, but for now, the focus is on how to share someone else’s Instagram Story if you were tagged in it.
Steps to Share Someone’s Story
You should be able to share someone’s stories to your profile if they have a public Instagram account and have enabled sharing.
- To access the person’s Story, tap their profile image. Tap the three dots in the lower-right corner once the Story you’d like to share appears on your screen.
- To share the tale with friends, tap “Copy Link” or the paper aircraft icon.
- Tap the three dots in the lower right-hand corner of your screen when the Story you wish to share appears on your screen.
- If sharing is not enabled, you will need to be tagged in your friend’s Instagram Story before you can share it. If that’s the case, go ahead and click the notification you got after being featured in their Story.
- Tap the “Add This to Your Story” option in your Instagram Messages.
- Add whatever embellishments you desire to the Story in question, such as gifs, music, and so on, then share the Story with either “Your story” or “Close Friends.”
Important Steps to Be Noticed?
Note: If someone’s account is public and they have enabled re-sharing of their posts, you can only share their post from their feed to your story. This, however, only applies to images and not to movies or audio. In the event of audio or movies, you’ll need to use third-party software to import them.
How to Disable Sharing of Your Posts to Stories?
This might be a possibility that you do not want anybody to share your stories, so, this step is for you.
- Launch the Instagram app and go to your Profile Screen. Go with the three-bar icon at the top and select settings.
- Click on the Privacy followed by Story.
- Disable the option for Allow resharing to stories.
In this article, I have tried my best to make you know how to share someone’s story on Instagram. I hope, this article, is helpful for you. If you have any queries feel free to reach us in the comment section below.
Also Read: Ways to See Who Unfollowed You on Instagram