When the Apple watch first appeared, it has given the world a tango of practicality and style. It was really astounding to watch aficionados. Now that the world is still spinning around with the various released series of Apple watches, so many of you are surely possessing your favorite one on your wrist. But what if you want to take off the apple watch band and replace it with another one, to give your look something diverse?
Yes, of course, you can do this as often as you want. Today, I am going to tell you how to take off the apple watch band with simple steps.
How to Change Band on Apple Watch?
When Apple first introduced the smartwatch, it came with a great selection of straps that enables you to change the look according to your mood. With simple steps, you can decide how you want to express your Saturday vibes or Monday blues.
Therefore, Let’s quickly dive into the steps that will help you change the band on your iPhone watch.
Step 1: How to Remove the Apple Watch Band?
- Get your stuff ready on a flat table with the microfiber cloth. Take your watch and new straps on the cloth to avoid any scratches on the Apple watch screen.
- To change the band on the apple watch, flip your watch over.
- Look for the two elongated oval buttons, press them in to release the attached strap.
Wait… hold your watch carefully to stop it from falling down.
- Slowly release one button and let the strap detach from the watch. Once it has done, release the second button, and let the strap be entirely removed.
Step 2: How to Separate a Link Bracelet Band of an Apple Watch?
If you want to separate a link bracelet band follow the simple steps below:
- Close the butterfly closerby folding one side over the other until you hear clicking noise.
- Now, you need to press and hold the quick-release buttoninside of the bracelet.
- Try to pull links apart while holding down the quick-release button. This will gradually separate the bracelet into 2 pieces.
- After that, you can remove the band by the process I have told you above.
Step 3: How to Fasten your Apple Watch
Now that you have successfully removed the Apple watch band, it’s time to do some fastening.
- If you are using a single strap, wrap the strap around your wrist and tie both ends together.
- However, if your apple watch has two straps, you can connect both ends with the button of the butterfly clip (already attached to the band).
If you want your Apple Watch to work properly, make sure you are wearing it tightly on your wrist. Apple watch possesses skin sensors to give you notifications or check your heart rate. Therefore, wear it tightly yet comfortably, to enjoy all the features of the Apple watch.
Hurrah! You are now all set to change the band on the iPhone watch and flaunt your look among your friends.
Apple Watch is not just a fashion statement but also a smartwatch that helps you in your various day-to-day activities. You can enjoy the features that provide without compromising in the style. You have the best option to buy the Apple watch straps as many as you want, and change them according to your specific look.
I hope, you understood how to take off the Apple watch band. If I have missed something, you can share it in the comment box.