You have shifted to an iPhone! Or thinking to shift. But, confused about how to transfer photos from android to iPhone?
So many of us have heard of transferring photos by computer.
But some of us have it and some don’t but, that’s not a big deal because I have the solution for both.
In this article, I am going to discuss how to transfer photos by using a computer or without a computer.
The way, you like you can go with that. Let us get started. I will be providing you with a complete guide step by step.
Follow the instructions carefully.
How to Transfer Photos From Android to iPhone
Photos play a major role in our lives. As they create a memory. Usually, we use them to identify people. When we change phones. We want to transfer them to our phone. So, that we could post them or many more.
Let’s get started
There are 2 different ways to transfer them into your phone
Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone Without a Computer
You can share photos without a computer in two ways either you use Google photos or any trans app.
Google Photos: Best way to Transfer the File
Almost every one of us knows what google photos are all about. But, on the other hand, so many of us are not aware. Let me give you a short description of the same. Google photo is a service that is computing on google cloud and allows you to upload or sync photos for yourself.
NOTE: Google Photos is free to use but only till 15gigs reach on the account.
You can use this technique as you can send images from one device to another by using.
- Install the Google Photos app on your Android: Launch Google Photos app from Google Play store. And sign in to your account by adding a user id and password to it.
- Manage Settings: The very next step is to manage settings you can see three horizontal lines on the top. Tap them and select the settings option. Now, in the settings panel, you just have to turn ON two settings. Backup & sync settings.
- Wait for Android to Upload: You just have to wait a bit and let photos upload from android to googles cloud.
- Go to Google Photos on iPhone: Install the Google Photos app on your iPhone from the App store. Sign in to your account by id and password. Enable Backup & Sync Settings in the Google Photos app.
- Required result: When you enable backup, you will get your required result that the photos which you have uploaded from android will come in iPhone. You just download it on your phone.
Any Trans App: Second Easiest Method
The above method gives only 15gigs of space. Either you have to pay. There is another way. if you have the bulk of images then you may go with this one too.
For this, you just need to connect both devices to the same wifi. Through Any Trans App. you can share the bulk of images faster.
- You can share images along with messages
- Fast data transfer speed
- Free of cost
- Selectively transfer data
You can share data from following this step by step guide
- Download the app: You can download the app from the app store on your iPhone also, you can download the app from Google Play Store on your android phone.
- Wifi: Open the app on your both phones and connect to the same wifi
- Android settings: You can see Tap to phone connect at the top corner as shown in the image below. Now, tap on Local>Photos> here you can select the photos you want to transfer>click on the send.
- iPhone settings: Click on the receive button as shown on your screen and here, you get your images
Transfer Images With Computer
If you don’t want to use any app. Then this is the right place for you. This is a very easy effective method to go with.
- If you are using an android computer then connect your android with it. If using Mac, install Android File Transfer, your files, photos or videos from DCIM> Camera on both devices.
- Select the photos from here and drag them to a folder.
- Now, connect your iPhone to the computer by disconnecting the android one.
- On macOS Catalina, open finder. On a pc open iTunes. Now, you have to sync your photos to your iPhone. You will get saved photos in Photos>Albums.
Note: You not only share photos from android to iPhone. You can also share photos of any IOs software-based product.