How to Use Siri/ Voice Assistant in IOS for iPhone 11
How to Use Siri on iPhone 11? The iPhone 11 doesn’t look much different from the iPhone XR before it, but when introducing the iPhone 11, Apple said it was made of the toughest glass ever used in a smartphone at the time and was water-resistant, which has become the iPhone standard, improving overall stability. Spatial audio provides more immersive sound and Dolby Atmos support.
Siri, Apple’s virtual assistant, is pre-installed on every new iPhone and built into the iOS operating system. You don’t need to download or install any Siri apps or files to use Siri on your iPhone 11. Siri should already be on your iPhone. I can’t uninstall Siri.
How to Use Siri on iPhone 11:
Since Siri is part of the iPhone operating system, there is no Siri app available on the iPhone 11 home screen. If you are wondering how to enable Siri on iPhone 11, use the two methods mentioned:
- Press the side button. Press and hold the right-side button on your iPhone 11 to activate Siri. This is the same button you use to wake your iPhone.
- Say “Hey Siri”. Say this phrase to activate Siri on your iPhone 11. Quickly ask questions or commands like “How’s the weather?” Hit “Open Facebook” to see full Siri features.
- Do not wait for Siri to activate or appear before issuing a command. Instead of “Hey Siri. Search for British images on Google” or “Hey Siri. How old is Bruce Lee?”
Siri should be ready to work on iPhone 11 by default. If you’re having trouble activating your digital assistant, you or another user may have disabled it or changed a setting.
Open the Settings app and access the Siri & Search screen from the main menu to set Siri to work the way you want it to work whenever you want. From here you can also change Siri’s voice, choose how it responds, and turn off Siri’s voice when using certain apps or performing certain functions.
The most important Siri settings to keep an eye on are the top three options.
When all three of these are disabled, Siri is almost completely disabled and not enabled at all.
- Tap the “Settings” icon on the home screen.
- Click Siri & Search.
- There are two ways to activate Siri. You can bring up the Siri screen by saying “Hey Siri” or by pressing and holding the Home button. Tap the switch next to this option to turn it on.
- Turn on Listen for “Hey Siri” or “press home for Siri” and you’ll see an alert that Siri is sending information to Apple’s web servers to process your request. Click Activate Siri when you are ready to continue, or Cancel if you do not want to activate Siri now.
- Listen to “Hey Siri.” If you enable this setting, you can activate Siri on your iPhone 11 by saying this phrase.
- If you choose to turn on Hey Siri, you’ll be prompted to train your device to better understand your voice.
- Tap “Continue” to begin.
- To access it, you have to say ‘Hey Siri’ for the three times.
- It will then ask you to say some general queries such as “Hey Siri, what’s the time now ?”
- On the Hey Siri Done screen, tap Done to return to the Siri settings.
- To confirm your device and to get a better recognition, tap the switch besides ‘Hey Siri’ two times and then again follow it with ‘Hey Siri’.
- Press the side button on Siri. Enabling this option allows you to use Siri by pressing the physical button on the right side of your iPhone 11. You can disable this setting if you accidentally keep activating Siri by pressing this button.
- This feature allows you to activate Siri when your device is locked by using the “Hey Siri” command or by pressing and holding the Home button. “Allow Siri when locked” is enabled by default. To turn this feature off, tap the switch next to Allow Siri when locked.
- Allow Siri when blocked. This setting allows you to access Siri when iPhone 11 is locked. If Siri is still active when making calls or automatically playing Apple Music when in your wallet or pocket, turning this setting off should fix the problem.
iOS uses Siri for the device’s search function. Setting a permission to access Siri displaying information from different apps. She can also perform some third party apps like Paytm, PayPal, Whatsapp.
When you are satisfied with your Siri and Search settings, press the Back button in the upper left corner of the screen to return to the Preferences screen, or press the Home button on your device to return to the Home screen. Use Siri to learn new things, manage tasks, make calls, and more. Siri can also help you set up alarms, to-do lists, and more. In addition to this, many people use this artificial intelligence system to speak and learn the details of many news articles and current affairs.