About a week before the official international launch events, LG announces the specs of it’s newest flagship phone earlier today at a “secret” pre-announcement event in South Korea. Although we can’t be sure if these are the final international specs, it should give us a good idea of what we can expect.
- 5.5, 1440×2560 qHD screen (538 ppi)
- Dimensions 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9 mm
- Snapdragon 801
- 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB internal storage (no info on microSD yet)
- 13 MP rear camera with improved Optical Image Stabilization
- 2.1 MP front-facing camera with “enhanced selfie mode”
- Integrated laser auto focus to assist in low light situations
- 3000 mAh battery
- Android 4.4
So far the device looks pretty cool, especially given the fact that it’s basically the same size of the Sony Xperia Z2 (which only has a 5.2″ display). I’m curious to see how long the battery will last, but I guess we’ll have to wait for in-depth tests for that!