Symphony of Death Destiny 2: Symphony of Death Destiny 2 Beyond Light
Oh! So, you are a symphony of death destiny Lover and that’s why you are here you want to know about the symphony of death destiny 2. Yes, you are in the right place, as I am going to discuss all these in detail below. In this article, I am going to discuss the completion of the symphony of death. So, let’s get started without wasting any time.
Symphony of Death Destiny 2
This mission is broken down into multiple phases, each of which might take a long time to complete. To obtain the objective, you must first finish Eris on the Moon’s post-campaign mission Lunar Spelunker and then kill Nightmares with Arc powers to receive the Memory of Sai Mota. After that, you’ll encounter Eris through a portal near her customary location, and the Symphony of Death questline is in the chest.
- What to understand
- Finish the Shadowkeep campaign, loot all four lost sectors on the moon, and repair Sai Mota’s Broken Necklace.
- Complete the Symphony of Death quest to earn the Deathbringer Exotic armament.
Steps to Complete Symphony of Death Destiny 2:
You Need to Find the Circle of Bones
The first stage may not be clear, but you must travel under the surface of the moon until you locate the Faculties of the Skull quest. It’s not too difficult, and after you’ve finished, you’ll need to return to Eris.
You Complete the Marrow’s Elegy
This step will now require you to complete the three objectives:
- Complete Public Events Near The Hellmouth
- Kill a Bone Collector
- Complete The Lost Sector K1 Revelation in Sorrow’s Harbor
Defeat High Conductor Sul Matka
Enter the Scarlet Keep Strike (you don’t need to use the playlist; simply picking it on the map will suffice). When you get to the end of the elevator, look for High Conductor Sulmakta at the second stop.
Symphony of Death
This one is a little more fun, and it really simply requires people to play the game regularly.
- You kill regular enemies
- Then, You kill elites and mini-bosses
- You need to defeat bosses or other Guardians
Choir of the Damned
This one-of-a-kind task will have you tracking down a Hive Deathsinger, but it won’t be as difficult as you may expect, especially given the Power need is only 920.
You’ve completed it now!
Walkthrough of the Game:
- To get the Memory of Sai Mota, complete all of the major Shadowkeep campaign quests and then speak with Eris Morn in the Sanctuary.
- Accept the Lunar Spelunker reward by speaking with Eris once again.
- Across the Moon, complete three Lost Sectors (K1 Communion, K1 Crew Quarters, and K1 Logistics). Collect the Firewall Data Fragment as your bounty prize after collecting the treasure at the conclusion of each sector.
- In Sorrow’s Harbor, complete the final Lost Sector (K1 Revelation). Look for an orange tunnel going to a closed-door at the end of the sector. To get Sai Mota’s Broken Necklace, use the Firewall Data Fragment to unlock it.
- To obtain 20 Necklace Scraps, travel to Sorrow’s Harbor and fight Nightmares utilising Arc powers.
- Return to the Sanctuary and enter the portal where Eris was last seen. After speaking with Eris, open the chest behind her to begin the Faculties of the Skull quest, which is the first stage in the Symphony of Death quest.
- Return to Eris in the Sanctuary after finishing the Faculties of the Skull quest step in the Circle of Bones to begin the Marrow’s Elegy quest phase. To finish the marrow’s elegy, you must gather three bones by accomplishing the goals listed above.
- On the second storey, join the Scarlet Keep Strike and destroy Sulmakta the High Conductor.
- Step by step, fight opponents to complete the Of Darkest Harmony task. The goals outlined in Symphony of Death
- The Choir of the Damned quest must be completed. Return to Eris and battle Ir Airam the Deathsinger, then return to the Circle of Bones to get the Deathbringer rocket launcher.
What Can the Deathbringer Exotic Armament Do?
So, the Dethbringer is an exotic weapon which is very exclusive to some of the expansions such as the Shadowkeep. as, the game has launched the rockets which can easily split in to multiple projectiles. for optimum range and damages.
Also Read: How To Play Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One
The Intrinsic park in the Deathbringer is Dark Deleivrance. as it is used to shoot projectiles that maybe detoned remotely. other perks include Volatile Launch, Alloy Casing, Dark Descent, and Composite Stock. While it sacrifices handling speed as a trade-off for the massive blast radius, the Deathbringer reloads faster than most rocket launchers, making it a formidable asset to your arsenal
I hope, this article is helpful for you, if you have any queries related to this article, feel free to reach us in the comment section.