Various Method on How you can Cancel Espn Plus [2022 UPDATED]
Oh! So, you want to know about How to Cancel Espn Plus. due to any reason, there are so many reasons which are responsible for the same. There are so many devices to which you may subscribe. Yes, you are in the right place, as I am going to discuss all these in detail below.
In this article, I am going to discuss How to Cancel Espn Plus on so many devices such as through web browser, play store, apple/ios, google play and many more. So, let’s get started without wasting any time.
How to Cancel Espn Plus
ESPN Plus is ESPN’s top-tier subscription service, a stand-alone service that offers live and replayed sports content, as well as original series and events. However, it is not free. If you’re finding ESPN Plus to be a little too expensive in your current position, knowing how to cancel it is helpful.
Disney has recently confirmed a price increase for ESPN+ by a dollar a month beginning in August, bringing it up to $6.99 (and from $59.99 to $69.99 for the yearly subscription). If you were already hesitant about paying for ESPN+ (especially in off seasons) or you’d like to try a different sports app, you may be wondering how to cancel the service.
There are various ways in which you can close or cancel your espn+ account:
Method 1) Cancel through Web Browser
- Go to your ESPN+ login page and log in using your ESPN+ credentials.
- In the upper-right area of the ESPN+ screen, select your Profile symbol.
- From the left-hand menu, select your ESPN+ Subscription and confirm that you wish to Manage it.
- You’ll now see the specifics of your subscription. Choose Cancel Subscription from this option.
- After selecting Finish, ESPN+ will be deactivated. You’ll get an email verifying that the cancellation was successful.
Method 2) Through Play Store
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store app (you can also do this from other devices, although the steps may vary slightly).
- Select the three-line Hamburger menu symbol in the top-left corner, then Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
- All of your current subscriptions should now be visible. From the drop-down menu, choose ESPN+.
- To cancel the service and stop payments, select Cancel Subscription.
Method 3) Cancel through Apple/iOS
Step 1: Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
Step 2: Select your Name at the top to access your Apple ID settings. At this point, you might need to check in to your Apple account.
Step 3: Go to the primary option at the top of your profile and select Subscriptions.
Step 4: The new window should now display your current Apple subscriptions. To continue, select ESPN+.
Step 5: Confirm that you wish to cancel your subscription by selecting Cancel Subscription.
Method 4) With Roku
Step 1: Go to the Roku login page and enter your credentials. It’s simplest to manage subscriptions from your computer using this link, but you may also do it from your Roku platform on your TV.
Step 2: From the menu, choose to Manage Your Subscriptions.
Step 3: Look through your subscriptions and terms to see if ESPN+ is available. Next to the app, select Unsubscribe.
Step 4: Verify that you want to cancel your ESPN+ membership.
Note: ESPN+ does not issue refunds or credits for payment periods that are only partially used. Your current month’s fees have already been paid in full – but if you want to save money next month, you must act now.
Method5) Google play
- Once you uninstall the app, your subscription won’t cancel.
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the highest right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you would like to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
Tip: If you have got a subscription with an app and therefore the app gets far away from Google Play, your future subscription is going to be cancelled. Your past subscriptions won’t be refunded.
Method6) Common Method
Cancelling a subscription service that you just now did not need just became a lot easier. To cancel your ESPN+ Subscription, follow these easy steps:
- Log in to your ESPN+ account
- Click on your profile icon
- Select ‘Manage my ESPN+ Subscription’
- Click ‘Manage’ next to your ESPN+ subscription card
- Click on ‘Cancel Subscription’
- Follow the steps to substantiate cancellation
To make the cancellation online, simply visit https://help.espnplus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026126932-Cancel-Your-Subscription
To voice your concerns or raise a complaint, simply call 800-727-1800 from your phone.
Disney is also encouraging bundling multiple streaming services by keeping its ESPN+ bundle price the same if you also package in Hulu and Disney+. That’s a viable option if you want to combine services or are interested in adding a new service while keeping your old ESPN pricing. We have a guide on what you should know about this particular bundle before you buy.
If you already have ESPN+ via the bundle and want to opt-out even though the price is the same, you will have to log into Disney+ and unsubscribe from your bundle entirely, wait until the latest period ends, and subscribe to services individually.
I hope this article is helpful for you. If you have any queries related to this article, feel free to reach us in the comment section.