Battlefield 2042 1
– Fixed an issue where controllers were failing to provide input when the game was launched.
No more being stopped in the lobby at the “party leader selects game” screen when the leader has already entered the next game
– When utilising an alternate controller scheme, you will no longer see Unassigned or Not Set text in the menus.
– The vehicle’s third-person field of view camera settings now take effect immediately, eliminating the need to repeatedly cycle through the camera menus.
– When you switch squads while in a party, your VoIP settings are now automatically switched to Party.
– It is now possible to see weapon charms when browsing the menu.
Swipe Up to Know Further Information.