Foreign Students Need To Know About Learning English 

The English as a Second Language or ESL program is designed for international students who want to improve their level of English or learn English from scratch.

There are two main types of English language learning programs in the United States

Intensive English Programs

 A standard English course (20-30 hours per week) for students who want to learn English for personal, professional, or academic purposes.

College American Language and Culture Programs

These programs provide an opportunity for a student to receive an academic credit, which is counted as part of a program at a university or college in the United States.

To  Know More  Swipe up