How to Root Kindle
March 29, 2023
1. To access Device Options on your Kindle, select the Settings menu.
2. Repeatedly tapping the Serial Number box will reveal the Developer Options menu.
3. Pull up the Settings Panel if you’re a programmer.
4. Toggle Let ADB Run
5. the next step is to use the USB cord to link your Amazon Fire tablet to your computer.
6. To use the Amazon Fire 5th Gen Super Tool, download the archive, then double-click the.bat file within.
7. To root your tablet, just follow the on-screen prompts.
Swipe up for more information