What Foreign Students Need to Know About Learning English in the USA

The English as a Second Language (ESL) program is designed for  international students who want to improve their level of English.

ESL courses are offered by hundreds of educational institutions located throughout the United States of America.

Two types of English language learning programs.

1st is Intensive English Programs (IEPs) These programs do not provide an opportunity to get academic loans that universities accept.

2nd is College American Language and Culture Programs These programs provide an opportunity for a student to receive an academic credit

For More Details Click Below