May 3, 2023
1. Stay away from all links.
2. Remove the message from both your Inbox and your phone’s Recently Deleted folder.
3. Don’t answer any more texts from that number; instead, block it.
4. Make sure your phone is malware-free by performing a full scan.
5. Upgrade to the most recent version of Android or iOS for the best protection.
6. Contact USPS with your complaint to help stop the sender of these fraudulent letters. Send a screenshot of the text message, along with the
7. Sender’s number, to email@example.com so that others can avoid falling for the same trick.