Feature Update to Windows10 Version1903-Error 0x80070002
Feature update to windows10,version1903-error 0x80070002. The given error appears when a few files in the Windows Update are either not found or manipulated. You cannot easily find it out during the process because the update is downloaded nicely.
Might be it is unbelievable but there are ways to solve the current problem that is the error 0x80070002 via going through the settings and system., but it does work for many Windows users. So you can start refining the given solution in these ways till it breaks your error problem.
Feature Update to Windows10 Version1903-Error 0x80070002?
So friends! Here is a list of ways that might fix your problem.
Recheck Date and Time Settings
Incorrect time or date settings can be one of the main reasons for the origination of error code 0x80070002. So, you must check for it that the time fixed in your computer must tally with the Internet time server for older version too of Windows and the updated ones also. Here we go:
- Select the Date and Time option from the right side at the bottom then choose Change date and time settings.
- Change date and time and check for the time settings on your windows as we discussed before and then choose OK.
- Select Change time zone to check the time zone for correct values, if correct then select OK.
- Then select the Internet Time option which is located at the top, and tap on Change Settings.
- To make both the times tally each other click at the box the check box Synchronize with an Internet time server and select Update now, then tap on OK.
- Now you can start your computer to check for accuracy and might have solved the issue.
You can check the time and date via command prompt also by Command Prompt. You can type CMD in the search box and select command prompt by right click to select Run as administrator and tapping on Yes. Fill date, time and w32 cm/resync in the screen window then press Enter after completing each command. Now check if the date and time are not correct, change it and tap on entering.
Now you can restart your computer to see whether the problem is resolved or not.
Xbox One Power Cord, How to Connect to Xbox, AC, DC
How to Change Roblox Password Using Simple and Easy Tricks: Latest Updated
Stalker 2 Release Date Xbox: Remake, Stalker1 to Stalker2, Platforms & Detailed Information
How to Print Photos From an iPhone Using AirPrint, Shutterfly, Dropbox and Email
Modification of the Windows Update Installation Files
Now it happens that sometimes the system updates become fail due to which the system updated files get lost or manipulated and it may cause error code generation 0x80070002. One thing can be done that the installation folder can be renamed again otherwise you can remove that also to fix the problem.
Remember to pause the Windows Updation service before you do modifications to the files or folders. After that, you can start the steps to do so.
Deactivate the Windows Update Service
- Select the Windows logo key + R
- Fill services.MSc, and select OK.
- Click twice Windows Update
- Flip the Startup type to Automatic. And then find that the service status is already kept as Stopped. But in case it is Running, tap on Stop then select Apply, and press OK to store and save the changes. By this, your data is not only changed but saved for further use also.
Remove the Software Distribution Folder
- Click on the drive twice where your normally your Windows is installed it is in C drive.
- Move to folders of Windows then to the option SoftwareDistribution.
- Now just remove the folder over there as Software Distribution. Remember to give your administrator password in case it is asked of you and then give your confirmation for that.
- Even you are allowed to rename the folder despite removing it. Now point to keep in mind that even you can rename it with Software Distribution Old.
- Now wrap up all the open panes.
Activate Again the Windows Update Services
- Select Windows logo key + R
- Again fill in services.MSC, and press OK.
- You simply have to right-click on Windows Update and then go with the Start.
- So again start your computer for Windows and try Windows Update again to check whether the problem got sorted out and the error disappeared.
Windows Update Troubleshooter Trial
Well, the Windows Update Troubleshooter is one of the best ways to find and sort out if any problem is related to running Windows Update and so on. So we must utilize the method, might be the error get removed. Let us start.
- Move to Microsoft and download the troubleshooter.
- Execute the downloaded file.
- Then select Windows Update, and tap on Next.
- Now, wait and watch as it will get executed to search for the above error and fix it too. After the complete process, start your computer again and go with Windows Update again to see if it works for Your problem.
I tried my best to provide you with a piece of detailed information about the Feature Update to Windows10 Version1903-Error 0x80070002. If you want to share something related with us and our 1lakh followers, feel free to share with us in the comment section. Also, if you have any queries you can ask us in the comment section below