You have an urgent deadline to submit work or it’s your relaxing time and you are enjoying games at night. And there is nothing move on the computer. I understand how you feel at the time. If you want to fix this in a few steps
Also, want to prevent computers from freezing. Not to face any situation like this. Yeah, you are in the right place. This article suits you so well. This article is all about the same.
I am going to discuss how to unfreeze computer and how to prevent computers from freezing. But, before that
Table of Contents
You Have to Know if Your Computer Is Deadlocked or Not?
A deadlock is a situation when two (or more) transactions block each other. By holding locks on the resources that each of the transitions also needs. It happens in the SQL server.
Check if your pc deadlocked or not?
HOW: How to check if your computer is deadlocked or frequently locked?
Tap the Num button on your Keyword
- If the light appears on and off the moment it means it is not deadlocked and you can follow the following steps to solve this problem
- And if the light does not appear it means it is deadlocked and now you have to turn off your computer somehow!
- We are going to discuss down how to shutdown pc while frozen up
How to Unfreeze Computer?
End Non-responding Programs With Programming Keys
Restart Your Frozen Computer
Shut Down Your PcEnd non-responding Programs with programming keys
Some non-responding programs may cause your pc frozen up. If you reverse these programs, this may unfreeze your pc.
Approach1: Press ESC. twice
This action may work, as it works shortly but works
Approach2: On your Keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete together. And press task manager
- If your mouse is not working no need to worry. you can use the down arrow to reach to task manager.
- Find out the program which is not working. Select that work
If your cursor is not moving you can use the arrow keys to move and press Alt+E together to end the task
Here, you go. Now you can enjoy your pc. you can use other methods this does not suit so.
Restart your frozen computer
If your mouse is not working you can access this all with keys only. For that, you have to follow these steps
- Press Ctrl+Alt+delete on your keyboard. And click the power button you can do these steps with the arrow key too. In case the mouse is not working.
- Press the restart button from the following.
Note: you can delete your unsaved data
Shut down your pc
If your keyboard is deadlocked, then you need not go with other methods. You just need to shut down your computer by pressing the power button or by using the same process as discussed in method2 and1
Note: You will lose unsaved work.
How to Prevent the Computer From Freezing
Update Your Operating System
You have to update your operating system if you really want not to freeze your computer. Microsoft updates the operating system itself. If you don’t know how to check updates follow the steps
- Go to the window settings
- Then click on the update and security
- Click check on updates
- If it is already updated then it’s ok. if not then update it from here
Also Read: What Does Ion Mean On Snapchat
- If your drivers are outdated it may cause problems while working as if you have a problem with audio drivers then your computer will freeze when you while playing audio or playing any video.
- Install and download driver easy
- Run the driver button and click on the scan button right now.
- It will detect if any problem is going on
Reduce Programs Running At the Same Time
- Running many programs at the same time may affect the speed of the computer. It can easily freeze your computer.
- Avoid using many programs at the same time
Run a Security Scan
- Sometimes it happens, some computers freeze due to a virus attack. As it is very necessary to run an antivirus scan.
- Make sure your antivirus app is updated
- An antivirus scan also protects your pc from some other virus attacks.
I hope, this article find suits for you. Feel free to ask queries in the comment section.