How To Turn Off Amber Alerts there are so many reasons to do so such as amber alerts alert you when you put your phone on silent and everyone has their different reasons. But, As you know it is important for the child’s protection.
Amber alerts are the messages you receive when your child is in danger. As it is issued when a law enforcement agency determines that a child has been abutment and is in imminent danger. It will give you information about both the children and the suspected kidnapper. Also, your alarm informs you whenever your phone goes out of your area.
If you don’t want to listen then you can simply turn them off on your Android and iPhone. In this article, I am going to discuss how to Turn off Amber Alerts on your iPhone and Android phones. So easily and quickly. Without wasting any time. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Turn Off Amber Alerts in iPhone
Turning off Amber Alert is not a big task. You simply need to follow the step-by-step guide. Which I am providing you below. Let’s get started.
Step1- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone and click on Notifications.
Step2- Here, you will see many options. from which you have to Click on the Government Alerts section.
Step3- Now, you can toggle off Amber Alerts along with Emergency and Public Safety Alerts.
How to Turn Off Amber Alerts in Android
There are so many launches in Android phones such as Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, One Plus phones, Motorola Phones. Every phone is having different settings. I am going to share methods for different phones. Let get started.
Turn Off Amber in LG Phones
Way1- Using Message Method
- Step1- Go to the Settings app
- Step2- Click on the Apps & Notifications.
- Step3- Click on Advanced
- Step4- Hit Wireless and emergency alerts.
- Step5- Now, you will find the Amber alerts option. Now, you can toggle them off.
Here, you go. Using this method will let you turn off amber alerts so easily in your LG Phone.
Way2- Using Settings Method
- Step1- Tap to open the messages app.
- Step2- Click on the Menu icon here. And hit settings
- Step3- Here you will see Advanced Settings. Click on tp more under this setting.
- Step4- Click on Emergency Alert.
- Step5- Tap on the Amber Alert to clear the box.
If you want to re-enable this feature you can do it, just by repeating the step. Or if you want to switch off other alerts.
Turn off Amber Alerts in Samsung Phones
There are several phones in Samsung. It depends up on the model and the carrier. Such as you can turn off using messages, settings methods in different models. Lets get started
Turn off Using Messages Method
- Step1- Go to the Messages app
- Step2- Here, you will see three vertical dots. Click on them and go next to the search button
- Step3- Hit the settings icon
- Step4– Click into the Emergency Alert action.
- Step5- Tap on the three-dot menu button
- Step6- Tap settings
- Step7- Here, you have to find Amber alert options and turn them off.
Turn off in Samsung Using Settings Method?
- Step 1- Swipe down from the highest to expand the Notifications Shade and tap the Cog icon. This opens the Settings panel.
- Step2- Click on Connections.
- Step3- Go with the More Connection Settings.
- Step4– Select Wireless Emergency Alerts.
- Step5- Tap the another Three-Dot settings icon.
- Step6- Hit Alert Types.
- Step7- Tap the toggle next to AMBER Alerts to show this feature off. Repeat this step to re-enable this feature later pro re nata or to modify off the opposite alerts.
Amber Alerts to Turn off in One Plus ?
Here, we’ll disable AMBER alerts using the Messages app.
- Step1– Select to open the Messages app.
- Step2- Tap the Three-Dot menu icon.
- Step3- Hit Settings.
- Step4- Click Wireless Alerts.
- Step5- Go with the another Three-Dot menu icon.
- Step6- Click on Settings.
- Step 7- Tap the toggle next to AMBER Alerts to disable this feature.
However, In this Article, you get to know how to turn off Amber Alerts in iPhone and Android phones.
I hope, this article, is helpful for you. If you want to share something related, feel free to reach us in the comment section.