Outsourcing call center services in today’s cut-throat market has many promising benefits—all that help you reach the top.
Let’s examine the six perks of partnering with a call center outsourcing company in the US, like APEX Call Centers, including the latest trends and research.
How Do Outsourcing Call Centers In The US Satisfy Your Business And Customers?
Read on to discover the six benefits of offshore call centers located in the US.
Access To Advanced Technology And Innovation
Outsourcing to a US call center allows businesses to access the latest technology and innovation without costly investments.
For example, companies will have better customer relationship management (CRM) software to monitor and manage customer interactions across various channels, including phone, email, chat, and social media.
- Deloitte Global Survey 2022 found that 75% of surveyed companies leverage data and analytics through outsourcing. This objective has overtaken the cost objective, which was the primary focus of the previous year.
- Hubspot report found that offering multichannel support leads to faster response times, higher customer satisfaction, and loyalty.
Aside from fast response and happy customers, outsourcing advanced data analytics and reporting capabilities to US partners means your business will gain valuable business insights and enhanced decision-making.
isk management and compliance
A reliable US contact center partner will reduce operational failures and downtime. They have experience and industry knowledge to ensure compliance with industry regulations and standards. Here are some data to support this:
- 81% of responding companies in the Deloitte Global Survey 2022 said they support their cybersecurity function by outsourcing third-party providers.
- And US is the best country to outsource HR and compliance as per Zenefits 2023 report.
Your business can also implement disaster recovery and business continuity planning to minimize risk and ensure your operations remain thriving.
Access To Specialized Skills And Expertise
In outsourcing to US call centers, your business will always gain access to a pool of specialized agents with specific skills and expertise, like multilingual support.
- According to Unbabel’s 2021 Global Multilingual Survey, 68% of customers prefer multilingual support or their native language. Providing support in their preferred language can lead to higher customer satisfaction ratings.
Many businesses across various industries, such as healthcare and finance, found success by outsourcing call center services in the US to access experts.
- Grand View Research, Inc. discovered an increase in US call centers providing healthcare providers access to experts in medical billing, telehealth, and patient engagement.
Increased Business Agility And Flexibility
US call center companies can help businesses quickly adapt to the fast-changing market demands. Plus, they can meet fluctuating call volumes during peak periods.
- A 2023 Zendesk report shows that offering customers a personalized experience can increase their loyalty by 70%.
- Salesforce Research found that 83% of consumers expect to interact with someone immediately when they call a company. And 90% of customers will likely spend money with a company they think understands their goals.
Therefore, outsourcing to US call centers provides a flexible and agile solution that benefits businesses and their customers.
Cost Savings And Efficiency
Businesses can save on costs by leveraging advanced technology and a pool of experts. Here are more reports that support this:
- Deloitte’s Global Survey 2021 stated that 88% of surveyed companies achieved cost reduction as an objective.
- Gartner predicted in 2021 that early US adopters of the CCaaS (Contact center as a service) began to see benefits from the service, including cost savings and increased efficiency in managing customer service and support operations.
Trustworthy US BPO partners can help you free up time and resources so your business can focus on core competencies and strategic goals.
Focus on core business activities and strategic goals.
With all things said, US BPO will enhance productivity and performance through better resource allocation.
- Since 2018, Deloitte has confirmed that outsourcing non-core activities like customer support can increase business productivity and growth by freeing up resources for core activities.
By outsourcing non-core activities, businesses can focus on core competencies and strategic goals. It can lead to increased profitability and long-term growth.
Reach Business Peak With Call Center Outsourcing Companies in the US
Outsourcing call center services in the US can benefit businesses and their customers in many ways. Outsourcing provides access to advanced technology, specialized skills, and increased flexibility. That allows companies to focus on their core competencies and strategic goals, leading to long-term growth and increased profitability.
In adopting outsourcing as a strategic solution, companies from any field remain competitive in a fast pace environment. Furthermore, outsourcing can enhance customer satisfaction and drive success, making it a smart choice for businesses looking to achieve peak performance.