Table of Contents
How to Get 120 Fps in Ps5?
Well 60 FPS is still the best for video game comfort. Now we can say that in the presence of the best hardware system also, only a limited set of games can get executed on PS5 at 120FPS.
Now when we are talking about the cables to bear the quality, earlier types of cables will not be correct for that, We have to take a very high-quality HDMI 2.1 cable for full 120 FPS conduct. Again in the same strip when we have to get 120 support at the rate of per second then your TV or monitor must favour 120 Hz output quality. You must assure from the manual of the TV for the required details.
Here as we got the best quality for PS5 it must execute flawlessly and automatically also but if any problem arises when you have to balance your PS5 to give the best performance.
How to Enable 120 Fps Gaming on Ps5?
So according to the data, your PC games include the best one with the presence of Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5. Well, PC gamers love high rate resolution and fast frame rates. Here both are new but they offer 4k gaming at the bar of 120 FPS as per the headings. It is basically for those fast gamers who wants the best experience of enjoyment at 120 FPS on PS5.
Let Us Go Through the Required Set-up for Ps5 at the Frame Rate of 120 Per Second and That Is Possible via the Home Dashboard of Ps5.
- Move to the dashboard as mentioned above and fetch the Setting option.
- Now from the Settings pop up select Screen and Video.
- Then find the option Enable 120Hz Output from the video output category which you will get down in the same list.
- Select it but remember that should be set as automatic.
Now as we discussed before remember to play at high frame rates on PS5, you must check for HDMI cables for high quality and TV or monitor also with HDMI ports. Fortunately, Sony has HDMI 2.1 cable along with the Play Station5. Till now this can be the best cable with high quality. So, with the help of such a high-grade cable and monitor having HDMI 2.1port gaming becomes fun at 120 FPS on PS5.
Now to Permit 120 Fps Mode on Ps 5, You Have to Follow Certain Steps to Complete the Process for Setting Performance Mode in Settings.
- Switch on your PS 5.
- Move to the Settings.
- Then select ‘Save Data and Game/App Settings’.
- From there move to Game Presets.
- Select Performance Mode or Resolution Mode and tap on Performance Mode and open Fortnite for example
- Tap on the icon on the top right side.
- Select Settings.
- Tap on Video.
- Shift 120 FPS mode to ON.
- At last press on Apply.
- Now PS5 has got 120 FPS and 4K HD resolution games, but your TV and game must have the quality to support it.
- But to play at 120 FPS in a few games, you have to enable ‘Performance Mode’ to get 120 instead of 60 FPS.
Oh! you are one of the fortunate enough to have PS5 then you must get benefited from its high-quality performance features especially the framework. Even though maximum games can be played on 60 FPS easily but if you already got the best set up with you and the best games then you can play with 120 FPS too at 4K high dimension resolution. That will add another golden feather to your enjoyment while playing games.
The Ongoing 120fps Comfort Embraces the Following Titles of Ps5:
- Borderlands 3
- Destiny 2
- Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition
- Dirt 5
- Doom Eternal
- F1 2021
- Knockout City
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Rocket League
- Rogue Company
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2
- WRC 9
As soon you are connected to your high-resolution monitor with PS5 support and run at the 120 FPS category then just enjoy the best experience of fun ful gaming forever.
How Can We Enable 120hz Warzone on Ps5
If you had already got up your PS5 settings to permit for 120Hz output in other games, then the good news is Warzone must automatically play at 120 FPS as soon you install the latest version. In case you are not having the correct set up then a little change can serve you the best.
- Move to your system settings screen of PS5, and choose the ‘Screen and Video’ category.
- Go down the page and click on ‘Video Output.’
- Fix ‘Enable 120Hz Output’ to automatic’.
- Again move back to the system settings menu and choose to save Data and Game/App Settings.’
- Then switch from ‘Game Presets’ to Performance Mode.
If you liked the data provided. Give your positive feedback to get back to you with more information ahead.