How to Get Dark Mode on Snapchat on Android and iPhone
Hey, so you are a dark mode lover. And a regular Snapchat user. That’s why you want to know how to get dark mode on Snapchat? You are in right place. We have researched it and found real working ways. Which is amazing to do so?
So many of us feel very comfortable with dark mode. Working in dark mode gives a quiet sight of togetherness to some people. Because nowadays, you can enable dark mode in every app. It becomes usage. But, it’s quite difficult on android phones. Because iPhone has an in-built option android does not. But you can enable it. Don’t worry about it. The purpose of the article is how to get dark mode on Snapchat on Android and iPhone.
How to Get Dark Mode on Snapchat?
It is very easy to enable dark mode in iPhone. But, on the other hand, if we talk about android ones. It becomes a bit tricky to do the same. You just don’t worry. Because I have two ways for android to enable Snapchat dark mode. One is manually other is using 3rd party apps. Let us get to know about it how? Here, I am providing you with a step-by-step guide to enable the dark mode on Snapchat. You just have to follow the instructions carefully.
How to Enable Dark Mode on Snapchat in iPhone
iPhone is having an in-built feature which is developed by Snapchat to enable dark mode. So, it becomes easy in comparison to android to enable dark mode in iPhone. Follow the steps carefully.
- Tap on the profile picture. You can see it in the top left corner of Snapchat. A new page will appear on your screen.
- Click on the gear button. You can see it in the top right corner of your screen. The ear button looks like a setting button looks like a round circle.
- The settings screen will appear. Scroll down the screen.
- Here, you will see so many options. Go to the App Appearance option.
- Here you will see three options when you click on the appearance app.
- Match system, always light and always dark. Click on the always dark mode and your app will start working in dark mode.
If you go with the match system. Then, your app will inculcate your screen.
Enable Dark Mode in Android
Snapchat does not offer any dark mode in android. As they are working on it. But, you can make it happen by activating the developer’s option. Also, by using third-party apps. Both of them are effective ways. But, enabling it manually is a good option. because third party apps might affect your privacy and security.
- Go to your android settings
- You will see a lot of options. Go to the “Black Theme” in the display settings which will change the complete android view to black.
- Go back to the settings page and scroll down to reach the “About Phone” option.
Here, you just check whether your app is working in dark mode. Because in some android it starts working. If you are an Oppo or Samsung user. Then, you have to go with these steps.
- Click on the “Software Information”, and press repeatedly the “Build number” at least seven times. This will enable developers mode. This means you will get dark mode enabled on the app which has not developed dark mode yet.
- Go to the settings and click on the new developer options.
- Here, you will see a “Force Dark Mode” panel. Enable it. If it is already enabled. Then, keep it enabled.
Here, you will get manually dark mode in any app. Whether the app has a built-in option or not.
Enable Dark Mode Using Third Party App In Android
Using a third-party app is not a bad idea. You can go with Blue Light Filter. This app will not provide dark mode to any of your apps. This will only lighten your phone screen light. This might be useful if you use this app. You will get light screen colour of your screen. Which also give a dark colour to you.
I hope, this article was helpful for you. If you want to share something with us feel free to reach us in the comment section.