3 Important and Quick Ways to Screen Record on iPhone
How to screen record on iPhone? You need to take a screenshot or shoot a video with your iPhone.
To share with colleagues or use in documents, you can snap a picture of the screen as it appears, or a video of actions on the screen.
Let Us Know How to Screen Record on iPhone
- Whether you’re nearing the satisfying climax of your favorite Apple Arcade game and want to document it, or you’re attempting to teach a loved one how to set up their new phone, recording your iPhone or iPad screen is straightforward.
- Of course, you can still take screenshots and use the app’s capabilities to draw and write on your screen, but there are occasions when a recording with audio is preferable. The sole need is that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch be running iOS 11 or later.
- You must first add the feature’s button to the Control Center before you can use the screen recorder function. Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls on your iOS device, then hit the green + button next to Screen Recording.
- Take a screenshot of your screen.
- You start by accessing Control Center after you’ve added the shortcut. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen on iPhones older than the iPhone X ($309 at GameStop). Swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen on newer iPhones.
- When you press the Screen Recording button, you’ll see a countdown inside the button before it turns red, indicating that you can start recording whatever’s on your screen.
- When your screen is being recorded, either a red bar will appear across the top of your screen (on older iPhones) or the time will have a red accent behind it (on newer iPhones). To stop recording, press the red button or bar.
- Take a picture of it.
Choose one of the following options:
Simultaneously push and release the side and volume up buttons on an iPhone with Face ID.
Simultaneously press and release the Home button and the side button or Sleep/Wake button on an iPhone with a Home button (depending on your model).
Tap Done after tapping the screenshot in the lower-left corner.
Save to Photos, Save to Files, or Delete Screenshot are the options.
If you pick Save to Photos, it will appear in the Photos app’s Screenshots album, or in the All Photos album if iCloud Photos is enabled in Settings > Photos.
Create a PDF from a full-page screenshot.
You can save a PDF by taking a full-page, scrolling snapshot of a webpage, document, or email that is longer than your iPhone screen.
Choose one of the following options:
- Simultaneously push and release the side and volume up buttons on an iPhone with Face ID.
- Simultaneously press and release the Home button and the side button or Sleep/Wake button on an iPhone with a Home button (depending on your model).
- Tap Full Page after tapping the screenshot in the lower-left corner.
Try one or more of the following:
Save the image as Choose Save PDF to Files from the Done menu, then select a location and tap Save.
Send this screenshot to a friend: Tap, then select a sharing method (such as AirDrop, Messages, or Mail), fill out any other required fields, and send the PDF.
Make a screen capture.
On your iPhone, you may make a screen recording and record sound.
- Go to Settings > Control Center, and then hit the Screen Recording option.
- Open Control Center, tap, and then wait three seconds for the countdown to begin.
- Open Control Center, tap on the red status bar at the top of the screen, then tap Stop to stop recording.
- Select your screen recording from the Photos menu.
Q1: Is it feasible to record a video using an iPhone?
Go to Settings > Control Center, then tap the Add button next to Screen Recording if you’re using iOS 14 or later. On your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, open Control Center, then hit Microphone. Wait for the three-second countdown after tapping Start Recording.
Q2: Can I record for an hour on my computer screen?
You can screen record endlessly with the correct screen recording software. You can keep capturing the action as long as it is happening on your screen. That does not, however, imply that you will always be able to capture hours and hours of footage.
Q3: How do I capture my iPhone’s screen with sound?
- Open the iPhone Control Center on your computer.
- Press and hold the Screen Recording button firmly (or tap and hold).
- Toggle on the external audio by tapping the red microphone symbol.
- Start recording by tapping the Start Recording button.
Q4: Is it possible to screen record Netflix?
Simply click the PC screen icon and then start capture now in the popup that appears to screen record Netflix.