Google Pixel 6a price, Specification in UK, Canada, France and 12 other countries
Google Pixel 6a – Google has confirmed the price for the Pixel 6a in additional territories. The Google Pixel 6a was introduced earlier this week in the United States for $449. More pricing and colour options for Google’s latest midrange Pixel are now available in more regions.
Google has confirmed that the Pixel 6a will be available for pre-order on July 21 in the United States and Japan, but no information on the rest of the world has been released.
Price of Pixel 6a
- USD 449
- Canada CAD 599
- United Kingdom GBP 399
- Australia AUD 749
- Singapore SGD 749
- Ireland EUR 459
- Germany EUR 459
- France EUR 459
- Italy EUR 459
- Spain EUR 459
- Japan JPY 53,900 Taiwan NTD 13,990
- The Pixel 6a is reasonably priced in Europe, with a €459 asking price for the single 6/128GB trim.
- Only the Charcoal black hue will be available in Singapore and Ireland, while Sage and Chalk will be available in all other areas. The Pixel 6a is also likely to launch in India, however, Google has yet to reveal pricing or availability information.
Specifications of Pixel 6a
- GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G NETWORK TECHNOLOGY
- 2022 LAUNCH Announced, May 11 Status
- Soon to arrive. Release date: July 21, 2022
- 152.2 x 71.8 x 8.9 mm Dimensions (5.99 x 2.83 x 0.35 in)
- Weight 178 g (6.28 oz)
- Build Gorilla Glass 3 on the front, aluminium frame, and plastic rear
- Nano-SIM and/or eSIM SIM
- IP67 dust/water protection (up to 1m for 30 mins)
Type of display OLED, HDR
- Size: 6.1 inches, 90.7 cm2 (screen-to-body ratio: 83.0%)
- 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio (429 PPI density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 provides protection.
- Android 12 Platform OS Chipset
- TensorFlow by Google (5 nm)
- Octa-core CPU (2×2.80 GHz Cortex-X1 & 2×2.25 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Mali-G78 MP20 GPU
- Internal Memory Card Slot No 128GB 6GB RAM
12 MP, f/2.2, 17mm, 114 (ultrawide), 1.25m, dual pixel PDAF
Dual-LED flash, Pixel Shift, Auto-HDR, panoramic Video 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS, OIS; The gyro-EIS, OIS; gyro-EIS, O
Single 8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1.12m SELFIE CAMERA
Panorama Video 1080p@30fps, Auto-HDR
- No, with stereo speakers and a 3.5mm jack
- WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE GPS COMMS WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi
- Yes, using A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, and QZSS NFC technology.
- Yes \sRadio \sNo \sUSB
- USB 3.1 Type-C
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and barometer (all under the display, optical).
- Non-removable Li-Po 4410 mAh battery.
- 18W USB Power Delivery Charging 3.0
- Models GX7AS, GB62Z, G1AZG Price 430 EUR MISC Colors Chalk, Charcoal, Sage
Q1: Will there be a Pixel 6a?
The Pixel 6A is the most recent model. The new Pixel series phone has a 6.2-inch OLED display with a pixel density of 424 PPI and a Full HD+ resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. It is equipped with an octa-core Google Tensor processor, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of non-expandable inbuilt storage.
Q2: Is there a headphone jack on the Pixel 6a?
The Pixel 6a, Google’s next big smartphone, heralds the end of an era: The 6a, like Apple’s iPhones and Google’s Pixel top range, lacks a headphone jack.
Q3: Does the Pixel 6a support 5G?
Google announced that the Pixel 6a will have the same 5G connectivity as the other Pixel 6 phones.
Q4: Will the Pixel 6 support wireless charging?
The Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro both enable wireless charging speeds of up to 21W and 23W, respectively.
Q5: Does the Pixel 6 have a waterproof case?
Yes, the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro are both water-resistant, with IP68 dust and water resistance ratings.
Q6: Is there a fingerprint sensor on the Pixel 6?
The Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro both have an in-screen fingerprint sensor. These are the first Pixels that include in-screen sensors rather than those on the back. If you’re coming from an older Pixel, it may take some getting used to, but using these new sensors is simple.
Q7: Can I use the Pixel 6 while showering?
Don’t immerse your phone in water. Take your phone out of the sink, shower, sauna, or tub. Do not immerse your phone in a pool or other body of water.
When Google introduced its Pixel 6 Series of smartphones toward the end of the previous year, there was one model that was conspicuously absent: the Pixel 6a. Since its introduction in 2019, Google’s A-Series has provided consumers with a high-quality, more inexpensive alternative to the company’s flagship products, while preserving a significant number of the latter’s essential characteristics.
They are particularly tempting because of their affordable price point, notably in the United States. The much-anticipated and much-rumoured Pixel 6a made its long-awaited premiere at Google’s I/O keynote, but you’ll still have to linger a bit before the phone is actually made available for purchase. Everything that you need to know is included here.