How to connect AirPods with apple watch? If you have purchased the AirPods and are getting confused just because you are provided with no instructions for Connecting AirPods turn apple watch, then understand that Airpods get automatically paired with your apple watch once you set them in your iPhone. The pairing process occurs on its own without any manual help.
Apple has made the connection of its own hardware devices to any other device easier, including AirPods and AirPods Pro and Apple Watch. It is easier for people to forget iPhone easily when you have the feature to connect your smartwatch to your AirPods. Apple Watch and AirPods are both in demand have a major force in their respective branch. Apple has made the best feature to connect your earbuds to your smartphones, making the public work easy to listen to audios, podcasts, or songs.
Table of Contents
How to Connect AirPods With Apple Watch?
If you’re using it frequently, you don’t need to connect it again and again; only once, you need to connect in the beginning and further, it’ll be automatically connected. When the AirPods or AirPods Pro is connected to the iPhone, they’ll automatically be connected to the Apple watch, which is also connected to the same iPhone. That’s why it’s easier for the users to access their audios or podcasts just by selecting them on their apple watch.
Check if the AirPods are paired to Apple Watch or not:
- Swipe up on your Apple watch from the bottom of the screen.
- Control Centre will be displayed.
- Tap on the icon named AirPlay.
- Now select, Choose where to play the audio.
- The AirPods will be paired properly if chosen by your own choices.
- Pairing is done.
- To manually play the audio of your choice, you need to select the audio on the Apple watch after connecting it. Otherwise, there is an automatic feature in which whenever you use the connected AirPods, the audio will be played which is in your list.
Connect AirPods to Apple Watch
If they are paired but not displayed on your Apple Watch, make sure to sign in your iCloud in your iPhone and Apple watch. Go to the settings option on iPhone, then click on your name. If you’re not signed in to your iCloud account, then sign in. Make sure to of the aeroplane mode of your apple watch. If the aeroplane mode is enabled, go to the Control Centre and disable it. Make sure to connect apple watch and AirPods to the same iCloud account. Charge and turn on the apple watch and AirPods. Now unpair your AirPods with your Apple Watch and pair them again with the above steps.
- To play the audio from your Apple watch speakers instead of your AirPods, don’t unpair the devices but open Control Centre, click on the audio output tab and select apple watch.
Apple Watch can make you listen to your favourite songs and podcasts, and it is one of the most underused features introduced by Apple. It is connecting your apple watch to your AirPods wireless. The pairing process hardly takes a few seconds regardless of the device type.
All you need to do is pair your apps AirPods and apple watch and play the music, and start to stream your ears. The products with H1 or W1 chips can use the same way, including beats Fit Pro.
Pair your AirPods and iPhone at the very initial stage, and then they’ll magically work with your Apple watch. All you need to do is open the charging case of your AirPods and unlock your iPhone. Make them in contact and follow the steps mentioned above, and this process hardly takes a few seconds.
Pairing With iPhone or iPad:
If you purchase a new AirPods, AirPods Pro or any other device, pair them with your iPhone or iPad First as it will automatically connect you to your apple watch if you have entered the same iCloud ID everywhere.
- Initially, go to the iPhone or iPad home screen.
- If there is a charging case in your AirPods, open it near your iPhone or iPad.
- If there is a power button in your headphones, press it near the iPhone or iPad for a second.
Played audio through your Apple watch plays audio in your AirPods as an output. If this doesn’t happen, forcing selects it on your apple watch.
Also, If you haven’t connected your AirPods or apple watch with the iPhone, there is no need to worry about it.
- Press the button of the AirPods case
- Put apple watch and AirPods in pairing modes
- Go to settings of the apple watch
- Click on Bluetooth
- Select AirPods
If you want another option, then connect your AirPods with your iPhone.