Google Play Download Pending Error
Oh! So, you are an Android user. and using Google Play to download apps games in your device. but you are unable to do so. that’s why you want to know google play download pending error. what it is and how to solve the issue. actually, there are several factors responsible for the same. But, knowing factors and taking care of them is a second part but if it is not working right now then you have to solve it right now. that’s why I am going to share the reasons and the solutions with you. which you can solve the problem right now and ensure not to repeat it again. so that you do have not to face this problem again.
Google Play Download Pending Error. Such as there is a catch error download and update error, connectivity issue. and more and more.
that’s why I am here to solve the issue. in this article, I am going to discuss what is Google play download pending error what are the reasons which cause the error and how to solve the error in detail. stay tuned and read till the end to get the proper information.
Google Play Downloading Error
There are several reasons which are responsible for this error. But the most effective ways which are responsible I am going to discuss in this article. how does Google Play downloading error affect?
let me tell you by giving you an example such as if you want an App in urgent. But, you Will see a download pending error which means you have the ability to download the app. then how could you complete your work. it is very important to update your phone from time to time. such as you have to go somewhere and you have to download the bus or car cab app, but you are unable to download then how could you book the app for yourself and how could you go and enjoy your party or go to the meeting. same in the terms of study. if you have to submit an assignment or you have to download any app during your lecture and you are unable to do so. then, how could you proceed so let’s get started and see the consequences and the solutions to solve the issue
Check Current Downloads and Updates
Keep track of updates
- Download the “Google Play Store” app.
- Tap on the profile picture. You can see in the top-right corner of the screen
- Click on the “Manage apps & devices”
- However, you just Tap on the “Manage” tab
- You will see the apps which are installing or being updated.
- Just press the X next to the app downloading. And Now you just start downloading the app which you urgently need.
By, this process while downloading any app becomes less on the google play store
Check Your Internet Connectivity in Android and Enable Data Downloads on the Google Play Store App
Check Cellular Connection
- Open the Settings app
- Click on the Network& internet
- Select Mobile Network
- Turn Mobile Data On
- If you are outside of your range. Then, ensure Roaming is on.
Enable Data Downloads ON
- Go to the google play store app
- Click on the profile picture in the top-right corner
- Go with “Settings”
- Go into app download preference
- Check the Over any network option. If it is on then it’s good, then if not then on it from here.
Storage and SD Card
Check Your Storage
- Open the settings
- Here, search for storage
- Now, you will see your storage here
Free Up Space
- Uninstall the unused apps
- Delete old photos or videos
- Delete unwanted images
- Clear the cache:
settings> apps> application manager> tap app you want to modify. tap storage>clear cache.
Start Android Apps Download From Browser
- Go to your favourite browsers like Google play store or chrome
- Log in to your google account. Make sure you are using the same id as of phone
- Select the app you want to download
- Also,Click install
- Select the device you want to install
- Hit install
Here, you go
Update Your Android Phone
- Open the Settings app
- Select “System update” in the system
- Also, Click on the “Check for update”
- However, If there is any update required just follow the step-by-step guide carefully
Check if Google Play Store Needs an Update
- Open the Google Play Store
- Click on the profile picture in the top-right corner.
- Go with the settings option
- Tap the Play Store version in the About section
- Here, you will see a notification showing the app is up to date or not?
If the app requires an update. The app will start updating automatically
Uninstall and Reinstall Play Store App Updates
Uninstall the App Update
- Go to the settings app
- Go with the apps option
- Select the google play store u dr the see all apps
- Here, you will see the “Menu button” at the three dots in the top-right corner
- Select uninstall updates and click ok
- However, Open the google play store
- Same tap on the profile picture
- Also, Select setting
- Go to the play store app version in the about section
- Download your app again
Factory Data Reset on Android
- Go to the settings app on your android phone.
- Click reset option in the system option
- Click erase all the data
- Also, Enter your PIN
- Here, you have to confirm whether you want to delete by hitting erase.
I hope, this article is helpful for you. if you want to share something related to us and our followers feel free to reach us in the comment section.