Easy Steps to Turn Off Siri Reading Messages Within Minutes
How to turn off Siri Reading Text Messages. Apple’s voice-activated personal assistant name is Siri, and she’s been with Apple for a few years. She was first seen on the iPhone 4s, but now she is everywhere in Apple’s gadgets like iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, iPod touch, and Mac. Siri has evolved with age. His intelligence is growing, and so are his abilities. She also needs to keep an eye on Alexa, Amazon’s echo and Goggle assistant.
Siri is designed to give you a seamless way to interact with your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple Watch, HomePod, or Mac by talking to it and responding to it to find or do what you need. You can question it, ask it to show you something, or command it to do it on your behalf, hands-free.
Siri has access to all the other pre-installed apps on your device Apple Mail, Contacts, Messages, Maps, Safari, and more. And will call those applications to present their data or search their database whenever they need it. In the end, Siri does all the work for you.
How to Turn Off Siri Reading Messages
Siri can do a lot. She is pretty smart and sometimes quite funny. Otherwise, Siri can help you get out of the car when you have a Carplay Compatible Car with sports and entertainment information, telephone calls and messages, designs, tips, and tricks, and provide answers.
In the view she reads your last email, you will mix your travel playlists late, mix your travel playlists on Apple music, play with any movies today, and call your dad to 3 years old in London. On work. You can also tell if there are good restaurants nearby, toss a coin, find a book by a specific author, set the alarm, give directions, and even set a notification that only activates when the user is there or when there is time. Left, specific location.
Siri can read text messages if you have compatible headphones, but only if you’re using an Apple Watch or iPhone and your device is locked. However, some users may prefer not to read messages automatically, so please follow the steps below to disable this feature.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Select Control Center.
- Scroll through the list of active controls until you find the message notification. Press (minus) to remove the notification message function in options.
This setting completely removes notifications from Control Center until you decide to turn it back on.
How to Temporarily Prevent Siri From Reading Messages in Control Center:
When you enable Message Ads on your iPhone, you can quickly access it from Control Center and temporarily turn it on or off.
- Unlock your iPhone and swipe down from the right edge of the screen.
- Disable “Message notifications via Siri” by tapping the “Message Notifications” icon (it should be a white rectangle with a black border and should have a red sound wave in the upper right corner).
- You can also press and hold the message notification icon to open the menu and mute message notifications for 1 hour or one day. If you use one of these options, your message announcement will be activated automatically after a specified amount of time.
How to Turn Off Siri Read Text on Apple Watch:
If you’re using an Apple Watch and your phone isn’t around, you can also use it to prevent Siri from reading text aloud. This works very similar to turning off message notifications with Siri in Control Center on your iPhone.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your Apple Watch to open Watch Center.
- Scroll down and tap the post notification icon (the same icon you find on iOS). This will disable the “Message Notifications” feature until you re-enable it.
- Alternatively, you can press and hold the message notification icon to open a menu of options to choose from.
You can also set Siri to notify you of calls only when headphones are connected to your phone. This is a very handy feature, especially if you don’t want to hear other people calling you.
Siri is a very powerful personal assistant that can dramatically increase your productivity. You can do many things to Siri to handle other tasks. But sometimes, the Apple Assistant can be a headache. You don’t want Siri to happily announce calls and read messages when you’re in an important meeting. So, let’s see how to avoid awkward situations and better manage Siri. Many iPhone users choose to disable Siri entirely because they are not happy with how it works. Your assistant doesn’t always place accents and pauses correctly, so it can change the meaning of text messages you receive.